Hacking Which flashcart is good for the DSi

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm gonna be getting a DSi soon and was wondering which DSi flashcart would be good for it, I want something with internal memory and external memory as well, if you know what I mean, is it even possible yet?, if not can some guide me to a good place to buy a good flashcart for DSi and somewhere that post's to the UK aswell.

The only reason why I want a something with internal memory is because I'm used to using the G6 real :/ but it's still ok, If there arn't any for DSi I'll just get any good flashcart
biggrin.gif

I want something around £20 - £40
biggrin.gif
also a 2 - 4 GB memory card .

Thanks, Tajio

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't think there is any flash card that comes with internal memory

1) ak2i + akaio is the best because compatiblity, cheats and supprt (pretty cheap on DX)
2) supercard dsone i is the 2nd because of the team support + features (the cheat engine, gui some how is not that good)
3) itouch2 is decent
4) eZvi i am waiting for their new firmware to comment
5) DSTTi used to be good but the team doesn't seem to be bother to provide any support
6) STAY AWAY FRON ANYTHING WHICH IS R4!!!

wireles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would go with the itouch2 , the firmware might not be as good as the akaio one from acekard, but still
Combine itouch2 firmware with the latest cheatfile, and i guarantee, you won't be letdown, it does everything well + i haven't encountered a game that didn't play (make sure to have the latest cheatfile).

ps. itouch2 is from the m3 team

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys,

I was thinking of Getting an Acekard 2i or Supercard DSonei (because of the white shell, to be honest
tongue.gif
) but Since iTouch2's been reccomended twice, I'll take that in to count.

Also I here the M3 REAL i is coming out soon and lot's of people are talking about it I guess I'll look that up aswell.

But yeah more suggestions will be great, like if there is any UK site or a worldwide site that does these carts for resonable prices, it will help me and a lot of other people
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think you mean that the M3i Zero is coming.
The M3i Zero is actually a very good flashcart, it's completely update-safe. So if Nintendo releases a firmware update (like they are doing now) the M3 Team can release a new firmware and their flashcart will work again!

You can buy it here:

http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/produc...products_id=328

Excellent webshop, heard nothing but good things about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: