hate2.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AK2i is the best.

OH NOEZ OH NOEZ my computer messed up an it voted for m3real instead. OH SHIT this suks

EDIT: hhhmmm my vote was messed up the second you edited the poll. So maby its not my computers fault

Ph33rm3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whooosh said:
AK2i is the best.

Posts merged

AK2i is the best.
I was thinking that. Well... How and in what ways is it better? What is the best compatibilty, and (I don't give a rats ass on homebrew) can M3i Zero play GBA games, or is that just M3DSreal?

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ph33rm3 said:
I was thinking that. Well... How and in what ways is it better? What is the best compatibilty, and (I don't give a rats ass on homebrew) can M3i Zero play GBA games, or is that just M3DSreal?
The latest version of AKAIO (1.5) has the best compatibility ever. So I prefer and recommend Acekard 2 (2.1 or 2i) and Acekard R.P.G.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In terms of features (Real Time Save, Real Time Guide, Slow Motion), user interface, updates and update speed (which means better game compatability earlier than the Acekard), M3i Zero is overall the best of DSi flashcarts. However, in terms of stability, price and do I need to say it... akAIO, Acekard is also the best (specifically for people new to the DS scene).

So, please don't come to the assumption that Acekard is the best, as this title is debatable.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the M3 cards are pretty much the same cart. The only difference is that one works on Dsi whilst the other doesn't. Apart from that there is really no difference.

I vote AK2 due to it having an easy GUI and excellent Rom compatability.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(its the iplayer that plays GBA games.)

AK2I is best cause

1. 100percent compatibility

2. alot of cool themes

3. nice interface

4. AKAIO ROCKS

5. wifi cheats and loader update in AKAIO

6. supports any SD/SDHC

7. AKAIO 1.5 plays ds=dsi hybrid games

8. Can be flashed to work on dsi update 1.4

9. Aload more stuff i cant remember

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit: Contrary to what omgpwn666 said, I'll quit fanboying. Really, I think you should go with the Acekard especially for akAIO (which I have to say, DOES have more features that the common flashcart user would want (especially the file functions)).

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TBF between AKAIO 1.4.1 to 1.5 there wasn't much that needed work bar the pokemon games. SInce then the loaders have been updated four times.

Look on the bright side! You have RTS, personally it's not a feature I cared much for but I imagine it's handy at times.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matt140,you can stop fan boying it up,we get it,its debatable. And you said Wii connectivity like its not a big thing,Wii connectivity would be enough for me to say "Wow,I want Acekard and my current flash cart" its not like a "Imma wait,Wii connectivity is gay" and the "Aload more stuff i cant remember" would probably be Wii connectivity and the option to update through the carts wi-fi sections using Akaio and the other option of just using the computer,and about how many releases you were saying there were between Akaio's 1.4 and 1.5 means nothing because it seems to me 1.5 did very kick ass. If we are gonna stick with the debatable I would just say "Real time saves and slow mo" that right there is enough to make me want a M3i Zero. Its debatable for sure,but no one wants to hear yours or my nonsense.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck forgot about the piracy patcher and wii connectivity. The former is actually quite impressive, I believe it was the reason why AKaio i.5 was able to play Kingdom Hearts alomost flawlessly when it was dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)