Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which DSi color should I get? I actually want a black one more than the blue one. But my Local Gamestop has a blue and a black one used. The black one is SCRATCHED up like crazy not on the screen but the outside. The Blue one is in mint condition but its blue, and the stylus is the color Red for some apparent reason. My choices are either get the blue one right now or wait until they have the black on used which could be any time. Does the blue one look bad? State your oppions and tell me the color that you have.

D

Deleted_171835

Black. It looks better then the light blue one, in my opinion.

Then again, it's your DSi (at least not yet). You should pick.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
Black. It looks better then the light blue one, in my opinion.

Then again, it's your DSi (at least not yet). You should pick.
Black looks cool in my opinion as well. But the store isn't selling black well it is but it has scratches.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bit of work, but you could buy a replacement casing. Or you could buy a cover or skin to hide the scratches.

If you don't feel up to doing either, just go with black, mine has scratches on the front, but they've faded away over time. (These were originally pretty bad scratches, I kept my DSi in my pocket with coins and pens.)

Wadissem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get the Black one bacause it is mested up
hate2.gif

Don't get the blue one cause its bule :hateit:just save up untill you can buy a new black/white one
gbasp.gif

Posts merged

Don't get the Black one bacause it is mested up
hate2.gif

Don't get the blue one cause its bule
hate2.gif

just save up untill you can buy a new black/white one
gbasp.gif

(there we go
yay.gif
)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have 2 black DSlites and 1 silver, and the black ones look well smart, but I liked the idea of Wadissem's, save up for a new one

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
How big's the price difference between the pristine blue and the scratched black? I'd settle for the scratches if it had a decent discount. If its as bad as you say they could be pretty desperate to make the sale on it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of the prices are 140 in my Local Gamestop.

Just went today to my other Local Gamestop and they where selling the Black DSi used Perfect condition except it had some fingerprints and dust on the Touchscreen. I asked the guy if I could use the DSi to test if anything is broken. Went to pictochat and the Touchscreen was perfect when I clicked the letter A and S and all the rest. Both Camera's worked. I asked the clerk if I could try a game out which was my Acekard 2i so I could test the Touchscreen even more he said no you can't test any of your own games but you can test our game.... What a bitch. Anyways today is the first day for me to play with a DSi or to ever turn one on. Also noticed that it takes longer to go to the Health and Warning screen than my DS lite and the letters are in a bigger font on the DSi.

Wanted to buy it open up my Wallet and my money isn't there, forgot it at home on my table. I guess I will go back there tomorrow =(.

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol you should buy a DSI XL
laugh.gif
i really dont think a dsi is worth the money but all well it yo money >.< Watch as the black dsi is sold b4 you come bak tomorrow.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninchya said:
PWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol you should buy a DSI XL
laugh.gif
i really dont think a dsi is worth the money but all well it yo money >.< Watch as the black dsi is sold b4 you come bak tomorrow.
Lmao I hope not. But this gamestop has lots of DSIs used. Plus this gamestop is huge.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Placeholder said:
It's a bit of work, but you could buy a replacement casing. Or you could buy a cover or skin to hide the scratches
that was what I was about to say. i say go with the blue,hey,its in good condition.like he said,it is a bit of work,but you can salvage some money to get a replacement housing,and maybe make a custom one too(like,white and black dsi for ex.}. i know dealextreme is a pain in the ass,but sometimes they have some really good housing cases,like one time,i found a kh 358/2 days limited edition replacement housing. i dont see it anymore in dealextreme,but there are still a bunch of other cool stuf there. anyways,better to get a good condition dsi than get an all scratched up one. Hope i helped a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass