Gaming Which DS game have you spent most of your time/life on

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No question, it's Final Fantasy TA2. When I first started, I played for an hour or two and almost stopped for good. But once it has it's hooks in me, I couldn't put it down. I specifically remember pulling all-nighters and falling asleep the next day in my office. I played over 200 hours and was depressed it was coming to an end. I stalled and dragged it out as long as I could so it would go on a bit longer. I can't wait for 3...

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Shabadage said:
Maz7006 said:
Hop2089 said:
Pokemon Diamond at 3200 hours but if you count every Pokemon game with spinoffs it would be a total of over 450,000 hours of my life well spent/wasted.

With all my respect, i believe that you are either a maniac that is obsessed with anything that has two screens and has to do with Pokemon or you have a hell of a lot f time on your hands I mean 3200 On diamond maybe but 450000 in total, well i don't think so.

That would still be 133 days of straight play. Assuming there's at least an 8 hour break for sleeping, that's 200 days.

not that its not possible to have spent 3200 hours on diamond, but i mean, wouldnt you have completed any pokemongame 110% by probably somwhere around 100-150 hours of play tops?(Maybe not EVERY Single pokemon in game (also all the different evolved stages etc) at level 99, but i mean, come on, noone is going to do that anyway.

On topic: seeing as i havent had my DS very long, it is probably Phantom hourglass, like one of the games ive fully finished, and that probably only took like 15-20 hours, i probably have the record for longest time played on any single game in this thread though! but thats a computer game.(not that its anything im too proud off
ph34r.gif
)

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TWEWY was plenty long, that kept me going for ages. Pokemon Pearl/Diamond did as well, though not as much as previous Pokemon titles. Final Fantasy Tactics A2 has chewed up a lot of my time too, and I still have a lot to do in that (though I've had it sitting on my flashcart doing nothing for months now, I don't think I'll get round to it ever).
Wild World kept me entertained the whole of the first holiday I had with my DS (no flashcart ofc), so I musta spent a long time on that (amazing to think that was about 3 years ago, and the DS is still going strong).

EDIT:
Oh, almost forgot EBA and the two Osu! games. I still go back to them occasionally, and must have clocked up absolutely hours in the couple of years I've had them.

armbeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lost like 20+ games and save files.
But what I remember, I had over 30 hours in Jump Ultimate Stars, FFTA2 and Pearl, probably over 60 hours in Pearl, but I lost the save file and I don't want to star over AGAIN.

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Kirby Squeak Squad. I spent so many hours on that game trying to find all the treasure for every level.

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
really? i didnt think it was al that hard to get all the treasure... oh well. it was a fun game!

I got all the treasure I just replayed it many times doing it.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hate to say it but..

MARIO KART NO QUESTION.

to this day it is still played. with me MK:SC lasting years after I've beaten and bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off