Homebrew Which DOS games do you play on DS?

slenkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHen I emulate dos on the DS I like RPG's like bards tale,buck rogers and D&D gold box

I tried master of orion because everyone says its good, it was a bit slow to play but was kind of enjoyable.

Paladin is a squad based fantasy strategy game, its controls are quite bad though and each mission doesnt have an overarching storyline

which dos games do YOU play on DS?

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've probably played Pushover the most. Barbarian is fun controlled with the touch screen. I grew up with the C64 version having to use a joystick, which was NOT fun.

Rhulqdahr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just put the DSx86 on my card to try it out and was amazed how great this emulator works!

Guess that I have it now I'll play some of the games that I used to play when I was a kid - Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (love the sounds in this game
tongue.gif
), Crystal Caves, Secret Agent, Duke Nukem 2 (although appears to work kinda slow), Gobliiins, Gods, Lotus 3, Prehistorik, Ugh!, Supaplex, Master of Orion and Civilization. So many great games, so wonderful times... :-) .

I also wanted to test the Eye of the Beholder and similar games that were the predecessors of all later RPGs.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
normal dsx86
but so far completed commander keen 4-5-6 and dreams on it
street rod 1-2
agent sam
also played some prehistorik 2 and jill of the jingle

can't really remember anything else....but i did use it a lot

Site & Scene News