Hacking Which CIOS Rev is the best??

opzarnbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...so i have rev 9 currently but i was wondering if i should upgrade and if i should which revision is the best. I currently run my wii with cfg usb loader, gamma launcher and gamecube launcher xi. i hear so many problems about the revisions but i was just wondering other people's thoughts. K thanks.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
opzarnbee said:
Okay...so i have rev 9 currently but i was wondering if i should upgrade and if i should which revision is the best. i hear so many problems about the revisions but i was just wondering other people's thoughts.

Have you heard all the problems people have with rev 9 and yet your on it ?
tongue.gif

Lots of people have different problems with different cIOS's and the easiest way is to try it , if theres any problems just go back to the old one by re-installing it again.

Its a fairly easy test which lets you know which one is best for you and your going to get conflicting answers to which one is best for everyone else.

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Rev 11 works best for me! ...my usb hard drive (and hub) works perfect in either port, plus the usb loader (GX) seems the most stable.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rev 10 as ios249 the rev13b as ios 223 and hermes cios with ios37/36 merged as ios222 and use uloader as usb loader.
then hermes cios as ios202 but only ios36 dip and install dvdx to it for mplayer ce.
lol, to much?

M tha MaN

Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Germany
Bladexdsl said:
i'd say rev10 rev 11 is only for newer wiis and rev 12 and 13 are really buggy with usbL

If u have trouble with cIOS38 rev13b and USB-Loader, then try to stick your usb-HDD in the other USB Port of the Wii.

Now my USB-Hdd is working fine again =)

M tha MaN

Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Germany
It's not that i do not believe u. Just wanted to mention that i do not have any issues. I'm using the UDB Loader mod by brisma and all i could mention was that mounting the device takes 2-3 seconds longer...

Well, hop they'll fix the bugs in rev 14...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
M tha MaN said:
It's not that i do not believe u. Just wanted to mention that i do not have any issues. I'm using the UDB Loader mod by brisma and all i could mention was that mounting the device takes 2-3 seconds longer...

Well, hop they'll fix the bugs in rev 14...

well they are there. yes wait for rev 14 hopefully all this mess will be sorted out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: