Hacking Which Cios Rev is the best/most stable?

opzarnbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here is what i got. 3.2u, Cios Rev 11 (I only use this cuz Guitar hero 3 worked on this one), and Configurable USB loader. Now I am wondering, which CIOS is the most stable to play games such as Ghostbusters, and Wii sports resort (basically games with the 001 or 002 error or whatever. Also which loader is the best now as well for these games. All suggestions and help will be appreciated.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cIOSrev9,10,13a and 14 are the best right now. The Hermes' cIOS seem to be good too, but i did not test them myself.

Best loaders seem to be usb loader gx, configurable usb loader, NeoGamma and the coverflow loader.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not a question that can really be answered with complete factual basis. People have differing opinions on what is the best.
(Edit: though WiiPower just did a pretty good job of it, but it was more broad than saying something is the absolute best.)

Personally I have no problems with rev14 and Beardface's Coverfloader (and USB Loader GX for the first time loading Wii Sports Resort).

D

Deleted-119707

i use rev10. im not sure if its worth updating XD i got no problems with it. it runs all the games such as WSR perfectly.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stuck with Rev10 and didn't update until Rev14 came out a bit ago. So far I haven't noticed any problems with it and think 14's a good release.

albanibr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rev.14 rock's
biggrin.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't say NeoGamma R7 + cISOrev14(if you have ssbb rev13a) is the best, because that's only the best for me, who does not play online, does not have animal crossing, does not have Rock Band, does not have Wii Speak and most important has a high compatible HDD*.

*That's the term i use for HDDs that work with all cIOS and it doesn't matter at ALL when you connect and/or power it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning