Which card to get for my DSI XL?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Mas01, Apr 16, 2010.

Apr 16, 2010
  1. Mas01
    OP

Newcomer Mas01 Member

Australia
    Hey all,

What is the best card to buy for DSI XL, I don't care how much it's worth aslong its the best.

Thanks!

2. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Acekard 2i. $15US

Or get the Supercard DS2 when it comes out. about $40US and going up (it's still not available yet). The Supercard DS2 has a lot of features (a RTS feature, a GBA emulator, a good SNES emulator, nice interface, etc.)

3. Gvaz

Member Gvaz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Seconding the Acekard2i. It's very nice and very cheap.

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The Acekard 2i is cheap ($15-$20) and one of the top cards in game compatibility and update speed. However, you will need to have a DS/Lite or a DSi with firmware 1.3 or lower in order to update it to work on the DSi's 1.4 firmware (which the DSi XL comes with), if the store you're ordering from doesn't offer to update it for you for a buck, like they usually do.

The M3i Zero is not as cheap ($23-$28), but it's up there with the acekard in terms of compatibility, and it has extra features the Acekard doesn't have, like Real Time Save (save states) and Slow Motion. The M3i Zero also has a cord to connect it directly to your computer, so you can just update it for DSi/XL 1.4 yourself without needing an older DS.

The Supercard DSTwo has not been released yet (and will be at least $40), but it's set to be the "ultimate" card, with features from every major card, and new features no other card has.