Hacking which card the m3 ds simply/supercard ds (one)

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oooooo ok. aren't you lot fed up of all the silly questions yet
laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

i'm just gonna go and buy it and pray to god that the castlevania game isn't the first of a long line of non working games
frown.gif

No, we were all newbies at one point or another. This community is here to help out each other. Glad to be of help to you, may be next time you can help out the other newbies.
biggrin.gif

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn i'm glad i haven't purchased anything yet. is that card much faster than the others like kingston. sandisk or transcend
blink.gif

NO, kingston and PNY made in japan are the best. I know so because I have an adata, transcend, sandisk,PNY, Kingston made in Taiwan and Japan micro sd. The only ones that does not freeze on Castlevania PoR is the the kingston(made in japan) and PNY. Don't listen to people that say that adata is faster, it does not matter how fast it is, the only thing that matters is how well it perform on the M3 DS simply.

lunch_box

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
go for either r4 ds or m3 simpl!! I bought my R4 a couple of weeks back with the excellent advice received on these forums and it ROCKS!!!

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i i'm gonna go and pick the card up now. what do i need to do to the memory card to play games
biggrin.gif

if i wanna play films is it recommended on this or will this screw up the ds or m3 ds simply in anyway
ooooooo help a noob attack of the nerves
laugh.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you don't already have the microsd card www.picstop.co.uk have toshiba (made in japan, the kingstons are rebadged toshiba) for £12.89 delivered. The Kingston is £1 more.

I've used them a couple of times and they seem an ok company.

The toshiba/kingston cards are far better than the sandisk cards.

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no i have a sandisk card already (i should have said) i wanted to know if i need to put any other files on apart from the odvious *.nds files to make the card compatible.
i'm not sure whether there is anything coming with the card so i wondered if i'd got to download files from the m3ds simply site
smile.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no i have a sandisk card already (i should have said) i wanted to know if i need to put any other files on apart from the odvious *.nds files to make the card compatible.
i'm not sure whether there is anything coming with the card so i wondered if i'd got to download files from the m3ds simply site
smile.gif

You just need to put the operating system files onto your MicroSD card (an older version comes on the CD included with the r4/m3simply, the newer version is on their site). Along with your .nds files you are good to go.

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cheers baby i'm already up and playing
wub.gif
i'm so in love with my ds right now

a big thank you to all of you for helping me out with this as well, i couldn't have done any of it without you.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.