Which card please?

happybobjr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I haven't been on in a while but I think this is where this topic should be.
Feel free to move it if I'm wrong.

Ok, so recently my Acekard 2i is about dead.
It is patch with the Danny phantom patch.
It barely ever shows Danny anymore. It, in order of occurrence, gives 1. Nothing 2. A blank card??? 3. The original Acekard logo. 4. Danny. (Only one that works)

I might be wrong, but I don't think there is a way to fix this. My theory is that, on the card, the ground metal piece is no longer touching properly.

Which card should I buy. I have had my AK2i for very long and now see all these new cards out ???

Some say gba compatibility while it also lacks 100% ds rom compatibility
closedeyes.gif

Which card do you guy suggest?
I want 100% rom compatibility.
Good homebrew compatibility is very important.
Dsi Compatibility is a must.

- thank you so much, James

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine if your cheap and don't need SDHC go for the old r4ds

If you have a lot of money and want features like real time save Supercard DStwo

If you have 20 or so dollars another acekard is a good decision

If you want SDHC and are cheap then go for a card that supports wood firmware.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you need to do what terminator said and do the paper trick.

but if you are going for a new card. id recommend the following:
r4i gold ( with wood r4idsn, its acekards gui and everything and gets updated alllloooottt)

iEdge ( this is team cyclops budget card. its a cyclo ds without all the enhanced features ( edge has no enhanced menu, real time save, or rtg) Low price.

SCDS2: This card is pretty much the God right now, GBA emulators. SNES emulators. Full 100% game compatibillity it doesnt even need updates to patch games because of the AP bypass thing. has a Price though..

Cyclo DS ievolution: We dont even know what this thing can do. but we know Team cyclops has the dsi common key. So, they're card fully cracked DSi mode. and because of that. they can get alot of homebrew. and later on. DSi commercial rom and dsiware support : D. Maybe it could give them better emulators too.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
happybobjr said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Don't get a card.

why?
Pay him no mind.

And I would suggest going with something in the Supercard range, such as Supercard DSonei or Supercard Two.
If you are feeling cheap, just buy another Acekard 2i or buy and R4i Gold to be connect, this R4i Gold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1