Gaming which are the games that you played the most (3DS)?

LeoIeiri

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Zambia
Some games you can play much times so what games you play a lot hours?

Mine is Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D. I buy game in 2012 and I play at today.
Game is no long to unlock all but is extreme adictive for play with pro players, actually I play up 9000 hours

Much years play same game you have similar to this? play game much hours?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Some games you can play much times so what games you play a lot hours?

Mine is Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D. I buy game in 2012 and I play at today.
Game is no long to unlock all but is extreme adictive for play with pro players, actually I play up 9000 hours

Much years play same game you have similar to this? play game much hours?
Well, i guess you are the first person that i know, that has spended up to "9000" hours on a game... But the answer is yes. I have played Monster hunter 4 Ultimate like 400 hours. And Fire emblem Fates like 200. And also Monster hunter G.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES VC F-Zero and Shovel Knight whenever on a short break.

I can't beat the Fire Field track in King League on Expert class with the Fire Stingray. Need to git gud.

Can no longer touch games like Fire Emblem or anything RPG because of emotional wreckage.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If we count idle times, then sure it's easy to reach 9000 hours... hell, I have 14000 on my Friend List of all things:rofl2: But if we are talking about games and not being idle, as in actually doing stuff in them, my highest playtimes are as follows:
MH3U - 3900 hours
Pokemon OR - 1800 hours
MH4U - 1600 hours
MHXX - 1050 hours
then it's mostly short plays and stuff that I played for 10 minutes or so every now and then and it piled up, so MHGen at 410 hours, Etrian Odyssey Untold at 60, all other EOs at about 40 and then Pokemon Picross/Shuffle at 20 hours...

Yes, I have played a LOT:P

Reactions: LeoIeiri

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might sound weird to you guys, but I'm old school, so most the time when I wanna just play for a lil bit I'll play like an arcade or shooter styled game for a lil bit.

Day shooter to just pick up is I. F. O
It's addictive as hell, never can beat any of the bosses.

But technically I'd say either samus returns or fantady life cuz they are the only 2 games I actually beat

Last edited by mike a,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1800 hours in pokemon :P
Yes, I've bred literally every single Pokemon competitively with EVERY SINGLE VIABLE move combination, so for example I got 29 Gyarados, 23 Cradily, etc. and again, even little cup or really underrated mons (eg: Qwilfish or Girafarig) and I did that before I could use stuff like PKSM so the legit way, about 70K eggs... Looking back I regret it sorta but oh well...

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Like 300 hours in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (between two devices) and... yeah, that's the only game I have played past the 100 hour mark.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Also Miitopia is about 40 or 50 hours, and Pokémon Sun like 70 hours (and I haven't finished yet the main history) and Mario Kart 7 is about 90 or 100 hours.

Last edited by E1ite007,

AtsuNii

AtsuNii's New Beginnings
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's been a while since ive really been playing on my 3DS but my most played game is Pokemon moon by around 137 hours. But the last game I've mostly been playing is rune factory 4, i don't know but it's quite addictive once you get going on it again.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not really a "game", but Tomodachi Life ...I cleared my play history when I noticed I'd racked up almost 400hrs in it, because the fact I'd spent that long on it depressed me.
The only other titles that were anywhere near close were Bravely Default (just over 100hrs) and Project X Zone (+80hrs).
I've also spent what's accumulatively a lot of time on the Mii Plaza games.

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've played Mario kart 7 so much that it's out of that league for me.

Then:
Smash 4
Mario Maker
Xenoblade
Hyrule Warriors

That's my top 5 most played 3ds games.

Also my 3ds tells me "Touch! Bomberman Land DS" is number 3 but that's only cause it's my R4. :P

Reactions: Mythical

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
1 ACNL 482hrs
2 Pokémon Moon 190hrs
3 Terraria 165hrs
4 Pokémon Y 138hrs
5 Mario Kart 7 129hrs
6 Xenoblade Chronicles 113hrs
7 eShop :rofl2: 110hrs

these are the titles I have played over 100 hours of. B-)

Reactions: Tri-Z

Exannor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my old 3ds that I had before I sold it and got my newer o3ds, I had over 1000 hours on pokemon X.

now I have over 100 hours on Ultra Sun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended