Hacking which are the best emulator plugins?

waro123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got the DStwo for my DS Lite and was wondering which are the best plugins i should get for SNES, NES, and GBA?

just looking for some opinions of those who have more experience with these than i do. i've read that BAGSFC is best fo SNES, but can't seem to find where to get it.

Thanks in advance!

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't nesDS Ex Edition 0.22 be better: nesDS Ex 0.22.

Is is based off nesDS but many more games now work. Though I have read in many places that nesDS on a DSi XL seems to cause screen burn for SOME people. Not trying to add fuel to the fire if the rumour is false but thought it best be said just in case.

Discussion of nesDS is here: Discussion

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun_Zephyr said:
Wouldn't nesDS Ex Edition 0.22 be better: nesDS Ex 0.22.

Is is based off nesDS but many more games now work. Though I have read in many places that nesDS on a DSi XL seems to cause screen burn for SOME people. Not trying to add fuel to the fire if the rumour is false but thought it best be said just in case.

Discussion of nesDS is here: Discussion
the link i provided is for nesDS Ex Edition, you linked to the same exact page, the Ex Edition is optional to turn on, so you can either leave it how it was or implement the changes as you see fit

screen burn issue isn't something to be worried about, even if it does happen you can fix it using an app...

QUOTE(Laughing Stock @ Feb 13 2011, 08:43 PM) There are apps to fix screen burn.
called Ghostbuster

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry about that. I should have clicked the link
frown.gif
I noticed it stated nesDS and thought it was the old one.

However - unless I am missing something - your ghostbuster link is to nesDS.... I assume you meant: Ghostbuster - But thank you for the reference as it allowed me to search and find it on filetrip
smile.gif

I assume the screen burn ONLY happens if you leave the DS on the same screen for "x" period of time. I can't imagine it happening if the screen changes form one to the next often...?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun_Zephyr said:
Sorry about that. I should have clicked the link
frown.gif
I noticed it stated nesDS and thought it was the old one.

However - unless I am missing something - your ghostbuster link is to nesDS.... I assume you meant: Ghostbuster - But thank you for the reference as it allowed me to search and find it on filetrip
smile.gif

I assume the screen burn ONLY happens if you leave the DS on the same screen for "x" period of time. I can't imagine it happening if the screen changes form one to the next often...?
that is weird
blink.gif

i actually meant to link to here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu