Gaming Which 2D Zelda game would you like to have 3D remake on switch?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a fan of Zelda but I prefer them to make a new one. I am tired of remake and do not want to replaying it anyway. They are just after our money so I am not buying them for a remake. A brand new game will do.

Reactions: oji

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am a fan of Zelda but I prefer them to make a new one. I am tired of remake and do not want to replaying it anyway. They are just after our money so I am not buying them for a remake. A brand new game will do.
ok then, which zelda game would you to have a direct sequel (a bit like MM to OOT)
Personally, I'd like to see Link be with Midna again, so yea, Twilight Princess 2 would be perfect for me

Reactions: oji

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first two zelda games on nes. Those have been Notorious in my thoughts for a remake for awhile. I never beaten those games before. But the others I tried, I have. I dunno what it is about those two but it stands out among all the rest to me. Not to mention the second one is a action platformer which is the type of games i like best but I can't bring myself to play those games for very long before I stop. :unsure:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The first two zelda games on nes. Those have been Notorious in my thoughts for a remake for awhile. I never beaten those games before. But the others I tried, I have. I dunno what it is about those two but it stands out among all the rest to me. Not to mention the second one is a action platformer which is the type of games i like best but I can't bring myself to play those games for very long before I stop. :unsure:
Actually,.theres a rmk of zelda 1, just not released
Youtube, breath of the wild prototype

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I would love to see a Minish Cap remake that looks and controls like Wind Waker HD.
Also,
quick-time events
200.gif

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see a remake of the two Oracle games, put into one full game and removing the back-and-forth password mechanic that wasted so much time. Though novel, such frequent use of the password mechanic in post-first-game drags the game to a slog. Other than that, I found them both very tightly designed games which could really benefit from a graphical overhaul and some quality of life upgrades.

Reactions: lampdemon

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though it's already been mentioned multiple times in this thread, I'd love at the very least a remake of Link's awakening. Links awakening was the first zelda game I truly played and it still stands as one of my favorite zelda games ever. A 3d reimagining of the game would be absolutely awesome. Since we more than likely won't ever get a 3d remake of Link's Awakening though (I'll keep dreaming!), I'd also be really happy with a port of wind waker hd on the switch. *Prepares for all the Wii U owners to complain*

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Either Minish Cap or the Oracle games put together. Minish Cap was the first 2D Zelda game I truly got into, which makes it the top pick for me. Then I've always wanted to play the Oracle games but never got around to it, so it'd be cool to see those, too.

If we're talking about a remake of old Zelda games, however, I wouldn't mind a Skyward Sword remake. Or even a port of Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD from the Wii U. If they ever have a lull in their release schedule, those would be some solid releases I'd gladly pick up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.