jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was wondering if the game 'Where's Waldo (U)' works for anyone, because it doesn't work on my DSTT. It just appears with two black screens.

And also the Action Replay cheats by Narin...the maniac runner doesn't work. It used to for a while, then it doesn't work now. Does anyone know this or can fix this issue?

Thanks
-Jandy999

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where's Waldo works fine on my R4.
yaynds.gif

Mine is a clone though and I have not tried it on any of my kid's R4.

Ill do that tomorrow, if I remember to.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jandy999 said:
Hi,

I was wondering if the game 'Where's Waldo (U)' works for anyone, because it doesn't work on my DSTT. It just appears with two black screens.

And also the Action Replay cheats by Narin...the maniac runner doesn't work. It used to for a while, then it doesn't work now. Does anyone know this or can fix this issue?

Thanks
-Jandy999

Um, the "Maniac Runner" Cheatcode only works on the Double-barrel Shotgun. And by that, I mean it ONLY works for the Shotgun or ( carrying the shotgun while using Maniac Runner works ) but with other Types of Guns, it doesn't work, and even Carrying no Gun or Weapon and using Maniac Runner doesn't work as well.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
jandy999 said:
Hi,

Thanks
-Jandy999

Um, the "Maniac Runner" Cheatcode only works on the Double-barrel Shotgun. And by that, I mean it ONLY works for the Shotgun or ( carrying the shotgun while using Maniac Runner works ) but with other Types of Guns, it doesn't work, and even Carrying no Gun or Weapon and using Maniac Runner doesn't work as well.
thanks dude. it now works!!!!!! wweeeeeeeee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2