Gaming Where would I be able to find/obtain all the Nintendo 3DS eShop music?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is only one BGM in the eShop app (the one you get for the first launch immediately after deleting its extdata), everything else is supplied from the server (and does gets stored in extdata, but only for as long as it's valid, as they have start and end dates)

So there's probably no lifetime archive, given the 3DS was unmodded for years (although on the other hand they took some years to start doing custom music, iirc)

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is only one BGM in the eShop app (the one you get for the first launch immediately after deleting its extdata), everything else is supplied from the server (and does gets stored in extdata, but only for as long as it's valid, as they have start and end dates)

So there's probably no lifetime archive, given the 3DS was unmodded for years (although on the other hand they took some years to start doing custom music, iirc)
Is there a way to decrypt and extract the extdata? I only found a few numbered files in it and they all look like encrypted files. Godmode9 can't do anything with them.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I only found a few numbered files in it and they all look like encrypted files
They are, a good save manager (like a 2016 version of JKSV) will open them (assuming of course they're encrypted for your system), probably so will fuse-3ds on a computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup