Where to sell a 3dsXL and do I keep A9LH on it?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Amapola62, Oct 24, 2016.

?

Where to sell a 3dsXL and do I keep A9LH on it?

1. 1) a)Ebay

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. b)Amazon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. c)Here

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. d)2nd hand store

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. e) game store

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2)a) Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. b) No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. c) Depends on where it's sold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. d) Meow

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Amapola62
    OP

Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2015
    France
    I plan on selling a 3dsXL but I don't really know where and if i should keep it hacked or restore it at stock 9.2? What do you think?

2. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Sell on Ebay unless you know someone IRL that would want it (Pretty sure you can't sell on Amazon unless you own/run a business)

Sell it with A9LH installed (you will get more interest) and you could even offer to preinstall games for them, but make sure you let them know what A9LH/Luma3DS and what they can do with it, if they don't know suggest they do some research :)

3. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    You can sell on Amazon as an "individual" seller, but it's not recommended, as Amazon holds funds. I'm on there as a seller, probably will take off the things anyhow.

I sell locally with a local classified website. Or just get some word of mouth going around.

I also keep A9LH on the consoles, but I don't pre-install games - takes WAY TOO LONG. Although I did do that for someone requesting a few games that I had in my collection - private dumps of the games.

Last edited by astrangeone, Oct 24, 2016