ROM Hack Where to sell a 3DS with Gateway card?

Jeffey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted my barely used 3dsxl with gateway card on craigslist and got flagged so they took it down. (Btw, who are these people that take time to flag stuff like that, I mean REALLY. An obvious scam or someone who you know is fake, ok, but why just fuck with a random person who doesn't affect your life in the least. Same with people who try to sell their pets that get flagged WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE lol). Anyway, I just never use the 3ds and was hoping to trade for a wii u with a game or two, or possibly sell it. Any ideas of where I can do that, or just say screw it keep the thing and wait for a good deal on a wii u?

Thanks.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably no one flagged you. It's usually a filter that automatically flags certain words. I know this because I saw countless posts with words like "accepted payments: p******y" ("postepay" is a forbidden accepted payment on eBay because you don't get refunded if you pay it and it's used by scammers).

Just use different words, like "hacked 3DS" or "3DS + mod".

Jeffey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm it was up for 5 or 6 days before it got removed. Wouldn't the computer check do that immediately, or do they run them at random intervals. BC I'm sure if it was just a lame ass flagging me, if I post again with diff words they will just do the same.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hmm it was up for 5 or 6 days before it got removed. Wouldn't the computer check do that immediately, or do they run them at random intervals. BC I'm sure if it was just a lame ass flagging me, if I post again with diff words they will just do the same.
well they probably just flag stuff to be manually checked rather than just outright blocking anything that happens to contain keywords....granted there is probably more specific keywords that get put in the "check ASAP" column or just block outright but that would probably be more along the lines of "idiot for hire, will kill people for c4$h"....even on ebay it appears to be more of a manual flag and check rather than *contained keyword "mod"* = blocked as its actually hard to judge a ad based on keyword searches alone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night