Hacking Where to (safely) purchase 3DS Flashcart?

Kleiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people..

So I recently got a 3DS and my old flashcart won't work with it. I need to upgrade! However I can't really remember where I oredered my old cart from.

Going through the websites to buy a new card, everything seems pretty shady. Broken english everywhere, ads all over the place, wierd checkout/transaction screens, ect.

What i'm asking, is...

What is the best 3DS flashcard to buy

Where should I buy it to have it shipped within the U.S?

Thanks!

Saphi

Kleiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Hielkenator!

Yeah, i know there's no 3DS emulation yet (sad day!) but I mainly just wanna be able to play some DS games without dropping a load of cash to buy my whole collection of ROMs in hard copies.

Shoptemp looks a lot safer than some of the other sites i've seen. Which card would you suggest purchasing?

Kleiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the DSTWO trumps.. that's the one I was thinking of getting. I like the anti piracy bock feature. Thanks for the assistance you two!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my R4I 3DS from Zhuzhuchina, fast shipping considering it was free, got it within a month of it being dispatched, and it's fairing me pretty well, no problems as of yet and it was very cheap.
I can second this. ZhuZhuChina are very fast, reliable, always legit and usually the cheapest option.

Also, depending on what you want it for, you may be able to save yourself quite a bit of money by buying an R4i Gold instead of a DSTWO.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the DSTWO trumps.. that's the one I was thinking of getting. I like the anti piracy bock feature. Thanks for the assistance you two!

Buy from Realhotstuff.com, they ship from new jersey and are fast as hell. If u ship from zhuzu u got a 2week wait at the least. RHS you get it in like 2-4 days if your in the usa

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can safely say that RealHotStuff.com is the best option if you want it fast. It ships from New Jersey in the US. I got my card in about 2 days.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have a fully updated 3DS. Is this what I want?

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490

Nope, that's the one of the shities cards ever.
If u want to go cheap then go with R4ids.cn R4i Gold 3DS RTS 6.1V, btw all R4i cards are gonna be blocked after some updates but that one is gonna last longer than the the u wanted to buy.

If u want to have updates forever then get a DSTWO.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, that's the one of the shities cards ever.
If u want to go cheap then go with R4ids.cn R4i Gold 3DS RTS 6.1V, btw all R4i cards are gonna be blocked after some updates but that one is gonna last longer than the the u wanted to buy.

If u want to have updates forever then get a DSTWO.
I wouldn't say R4 is shitty, it's not at DSTWO's level is all. DSTWO is obviously a much better choice, even though it's like double the price...

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I bought about 5 DSTwo units before and never regretted it at all.
The only flashcart that instantly supports newer updates and has great features like memory editing and save /load state for DS Mode.

Hell, I even ordered 3 more for a couple of friends 2 days ago!

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine from r4town.com, there really cheap, and I got it within 2 weeks from standard shipping yet it comes from china, and once my r4 card beacam the old model, they let me send it back to them and they send me back the new model :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling