Where to purchase a single G6Lite USB adapter?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by The_Super_Infram, Nov 28, 2007.

1. The_Super_Infram
    OP

Newcomer The_Super_Infram Member

Germany
    Hi,

is there a shop where i can buy only the USB Adapter for the G6Lite? I allready asked a few sellers, but nobody can, or wants to sell only the adapter...

My G6Lite is working just fine, no problems at all when i play games on my DS. But when i conncet it with my PC i cant access the card annymore, i get only the "no media in drive" error message although the card ist correctly insert in the adapter... And i don't want to buy a new flash cart when the old one is still working...

sorry for my bad english [​IMG]

2. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    ur USB is not broken, its the well known problem with G6 Lite.
    try putting it in USB and safely removing it for like 30 times, it should work that way.

if that didnt help, ask here, there are other solutions too.

dont worry.

3. The_Super_Infram
    OP

Germany
    hi, thanks for your answer...

i tryed at least 30 times connecting and disconecting, use other usb ports, cleaning the contacts and so on before i gave up...

what else could i try? i read something about formating the card, but i cant format it when i cant access it...

4. test84

Iran
    really? that didnt work? oh, that 30times trick saved me lots of times, and you tried cleaning the contacts, so i think we have no choice but to format.

so to format it, go to GBA mode, when you see the Green Text of disclaimers, press L + R + START + SELECT and then u can erase it via DS and if u put it in USB it should now recognize it. (hopefully if ur Burner is not broken)

but i suggest doing all stuff again, and format as ur last resort.

5. The_Super_Infram
    OP

Germany
    Awesome, it's working again! [​IMG]

formatted the card in the ds and then with the mp utility...

I never had anny trouble with the card, so i never took a closer look at all the threads about trouble shooting...

Thanks, you are my hero! [​IMG]

6. test84

Iran
    I'm happy that solved ur problem, but try that 30 times of plugging in and back when same problem arises again, that saved me some times.

BTW, Rammstein rock [​IMG]