Kira Yamato

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hihi... im living at Mexico so I need to find a shop that sends worldwide that has the pokemon pre-orders ^^

any suggestion?

thanks
yaynds.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EBGames.com is a good option. Just a note for anyone in Europe who is planning on Pre-ordering PKMN D/P that Play-Asia won't ship it to any European country. It a Nintendo rule and with what happened to Lik Sang, Play-Asia isn't taking any chances.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On a side note, anyone know a retail store [Read: Not a website] in the US where you can order Daimond or Pearl and get a free guidebook? I like to have guidebooks for the Pokemon games so that I can look up movelists and such...I don't use them to get through the game at all, it's easy enough as is it.

Tank5890

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a note for anyone in Europe who is planning on Pre-ordering PKMN D/P that Play-Asia won't ship it to any European country. It a Nintendo rule and with what happened to Lik Sang, Play-Asia isn't taking any chances.

Hang on, Nintendo rule? All I'm getting from Google is that Play-Asia won't send any Sony items to the EU, given that it's Sony who screwed up Lik-Sang. Is there some new development on this involving Nintendo?

EDIT: Just looked at the Diamond/Pearl page and saw the EU on places they won't ship it to. So yeah, that sucks :-/

6esens

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users