Gaming Where to play?

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i've always wondered since the nds is a portable and all, where other people mostly use it. Like in their own rooms, when they're travelling with a bus, train, when they're walkin to school, when they're taking a dump in the toilett etc.
tongue.gif
So anyways the question is simple, where do you play your ds most often?
ohmy.gif

Oh and i play my ds mostly in my room
nyanya.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably in front of the TV or PC, the DS is great for playing around with while doing other stuff. My only gripe is I watch a lot of subtitled stuff and my linguistic skills are not enough to cover all it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
In my room, on the bus to work and I want to use it in the office in my lunch break but I'm afraid my 30+ yr old non gamer workmates will laugh at me
frown.gif
(they're a bit clueless, probably assume the DS is for kids)

Rankas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
in my livingroom etc etc. And when i say i play Ds when taking a dump in the toilet i dont think im the only one
wink.gif

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, i usually only stick to one game at a time(across all platforms) so everywhere. After I beat Pokemon, and hop back on Zelda, ill only play DS outside of my house(or while taking a crap...lol)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have a DS lite that almost always plugged near my bed. (I don't think the DS gets overcharged does it? I mean the light thing goes off.) I usually play mahjong or puzzle games on it until I doze off.

I also have one that I always bring everywhere (it's full of scratches outside now). My R4 is permanently stuck on it. I play it while I smoke outside, waiting for people (or rather making people wait because I just have to play) and most of the time to try and force people to buy a DS too (it works quite well too). I recently brought it to the beach, was fun when the sun was too hot to swim. Too bad the Download Play for R4 kinda sucks
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
EVERYWHERE in my house.... and in school (Do you still say school, when it is a university?) on the train... while im out, waiting for someone... at my girlfriends house...

evawear!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat