Where to order a 3-in-1 for DS PHAT in Austria/EU?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by ilovengage, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ilovengage
    OP

ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2005
    Australia
    Hi!

I really want this fantastic EZ Flash Expansion Pack, but only have a DS Phat. I absolutely DON'T want to mess around with a DS lite cartrdridge to fit into my DS Phat, so I wondered where I can get the Phat version of the 3-in-1 in EU or Austria? I only know realhotstuff.com and dealextreme or something like that - both US shops.

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. moozxy

moozxy hamboning

Jul 22, 2007
  3. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    DealExtreme ships from China and the only "Australian" flashcart shop I know of is BambooGaming. "Australian". Yeah. They ship from China too...

- Sam

4. jeklnoo

jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

Oct 20, 2006
    United States
    Austria != Australia [​IMG]

5. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
  6. ilovengage
    OP

ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2005
    Australia
    @moozyx: Yeah, they ship to Austria, but I would prefer a shop located in Europe (because of taxes and import duty)

@sinkhead: Like jeklnoo said - Australia != Austria - There are no kangaroos in Austria [​IMG]

@Psyfira: TotalGBA seems to be the perfect shop o.O Cheap, in Europe, but it seems they only accept PayPal/credit card [​IMG] I'm going to write them a mail, maybe it's possible another way [​IMG]

7. MAD_BOY

MAD_BOY Lazy bum

Feb 12, 2005
    Netherlands
    Sittard, Limburg
    i just bought one on http://shop.01media.com myself, they are a tad more expensive but the shipping is fast and support is great

8. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    What's a reasonable price for Austria? I got mine for $20 with free shipping to US from HK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice