where to get free stuff?

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check PrizeRebel and Bux. PrizeRebel is for free games and Bux is for free money.
The links are in my signature.

Note: I'm not advertising. Just helping you out.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Check my sig...
rolleyes.gif

cerenade

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Prizerebel takes a while to register points...
Also prizerebel pays for stuff on other sites, they paid for my R4

That's good i could get them to pay for a cyclo evo. Is there a quick way to do the offers as i don't have much time these days to sit on my computer

Also could a mod move this put it in the wrong place

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain goosex to me a bit?

The site says you get 1trade and 100pts free which means you get a free game.

where the hell do you look (without signing up yet) on how much each game costs in points for the freebie? I'm curious if you can get a store bought quality psp/ds game for free, or is 100pts enough for like a webdownload of bejeweled or some other weak thing?

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vampire Hunter D said:
Can you explain goosex to me a bit?

The site says you get 1trade and 100pts free which means you get a free game.

where the hell do you look (without signing up yet) on how much each game costs in points for the freebie? I'm curious if you can get a store bought quality psp/ds game for free, or is 100pts enough for like a webdownload of bejeweled or some other weak thing?
You can see the number of points under the name of the game on the lists. At first you have 100 points, and you can get more points by trading games or inviting other users. For 100 points, you can get pretty good games if you search correctly: I got Drill Dozer (GBA) for my first 100 points, then I got Killer7 (GC) with another 100 points.

When you register, enter the coupon code "360style-2008" for a free 100 points after your first trade (receive, or send)!

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those sites are, for the most part, scams. They rely on people not getting enough points for things and referring more people so it's a never ending cycle. If you want a website with good free stuff, go to craigslist and get all the couches and TVs you would ever need

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*LINK REMOVED*

Don't listen to the above guy. These sites really are legit. It does involve doing some work, but essentially you aren't paying anything (or if you are, its a very small amount however its optional) but you can get something expensive for free! I highly recommend checking out Rewards1 (See above link or my sig.)

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Christen said:
*LINK REMOVED*

Don't listen to the above guy. These sites really are legit. It does involve doing some work, but essentially you aren't paying anything (or if you are, its a very small amount however its optional) but you can get something expensive for free! I highly recommend checking out Rewards1 (See above link or my sig.)
You concealing your referral link with tinyurl redirection certainly doesn't help conveying site's legitimacy.

QUOTE(notnarb @ Aug 18 2008, 02:05 PM) Those sites are, for the most part, scams. They rely on people not getting enough points for things and referring more people so it's a never ending cycle. If you want a website with good free stuff, go to craigslist and get all the couches and TVs you would ever need
I agree.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
notnarb said:
Those sites are, for the most part, scams. They rely on people not getting enough points for things and referring more people so it's a never ending cycle. If you want a website with good free stuff, go to craigslist and get all the couches and TVs you would ever need

it's not a scam if you get enough points to order something, which is generally not very difficult but it does take a bit of time.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm these aren't scams. Well, gaminglagoon isn't. I had over 500$ on there. I've bought a gameboy micro, flashcarts, and several games and a year of xbox live

cerenade

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Christen said:
*LINK REMOVED*

i already had an account, so no point trying to get me to sign up for your referals

and i dont think gaminglagoon ships to england

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BUX is very good. Although, it's kinda slow but it's faster with referrals. Check my sig. And it pays via Alert Pay but if you have a Credit Card you can withdraw it and put it in PayPal if you want.

Join BUX!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
check my sig if you're interested in either an ipod or a psp (it'll take a while to get enough points though)

btw do any of those other ones work for australians, coz most dont
frown.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I kinda hate these sites because they're really only good for the US. PrizeRebel is mainly for the US because they don't have many ads for Canada.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1