Well then you're all set for the DSTWO
smile.gif
Hope you enjoy it. [very little chance you wont]

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well they have nothing to worry about when it comes to shoptemp. Considering some of the proceeds come to this site to keep it running. And there's nothing wrong with this site. All reliable people. I trust this site about DS rom talk and shoptemp more than other sites out there that sell.

enjoy your DSTWO.

LittleVo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Well they have nothing to worry about when it comes to shoptemp. Considering some of the proceeds come to this site to keep it running. And there's nothing wrong with this site. All reliable people. I trust this site about DS rom talk and shoptemp more than other sites out there that sell.

enjoy your DSTWO.
Thanks for everything!!
BTW which shipping method should i choose?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just choose regular. I haven't ordered from Shoptemp in a while, but if you're thinking of the speedy stuff, don't bother. It's usually to you within a week/week and a half despite it saying 2-5.

LittleVo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Unless you want to pay extra for the speedy shipping, then by all means, go for it sir.
No need..
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I JUST MADE MY FIRST SHOPTEMP.COM CHECK OUT!!!!!!
grog.gif

Lets just hope that it'll come this time unlike other perivous webs that didnt send my package!!
mad.gif

COUNTDOWN AROUND 2 TO 5 WEEKS TILL MY DSTWO!!!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well when I bought my Acekard when the site first launched, which they were probably busy non-stop. It took like.. a week and a half to get my Acekard with the regular shipping. It came, it's worked perfectly.

It says on the site, if you don't get your stuff or are unhappy [ie it breaks, it's broken], you get a full refund. Says on the front page.

LittleVo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Well when I bought my Acekard when the site first launched, which they were probably busy non-stop. It took like.. a week and a half to get my Acekard with the regular shipping. It came, it's worked perfectly.

It says on the site, if you don't get your stuff or are unhappy [ie it breaks, it's broken], you get a full refund. Says on the front page.
How long will it take?I picked the the Hong Kong Air package one..
Around 2 weeks?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LittleVo said:
ShadowSoldier said:

How long will it take?I picked the the Hong Kong Air package one..
Around 2 weeks?

I believe that's what I picked for me. I live in western canada, so it would've taken longer.

But, give or take a few days, and yeah, around 2 weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs