Hacking Where to get a firmware 4.5 or below 3DS XL?

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a Brand New Blue 2012 from ebay for $130 Plus $10 expidited shipping. The seller has 1 more for sale if anyone is interested. If i would have gone lower he probably would have accepted.

Countdooku666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, guys i am going to order a Mario Kart 7 bundle today.

Release date: 2012-11-15

I need to know is it 100% sure they did not reproduce these like other limited editions so i dont get a 3ds xl created in 2013.

The company which still sells these have very bad return policies i have to pay 60 dollars to return it if it says Copyright 2013 on the back =((((((

2 other place have them sold out and have never gotten any new shipments but these guys doesn´t seem lose their stock on mario kart 7 bundles ?

( The only reason i can think is that the 3ds xl mario kart 7 bundle doesnt come up wben i search on the site for keywords 3ds xl or limited edition or they get new supplies which might then be created in 2013 with firmware 4.5 or higher =( ).

Its a huge Chain here and they still have Fire emblem awakening 3ds xl in stock and monster hunter 3ds xl in stock dont know if they have 4.5 or lower ? the only thing out of stock is pikachu 3ds xl bundle ?

/thx in advance really need help with this fast!

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fire Emblem is 4.5 Monster Hunter also 4.5 I believe.
I got Fire Emblem first they weren't in stock and then they said me they were.

Countdooku666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fire Emblem is 4.5 Monster Hunter also 4.5 I believe.
I got Fire Emblem first they weren't in stock and then they said me they were.

Ok thx for the answer but mostly i need to know about the mario kart 7 bundle =(

Plus i allready own fire emblem and monster hunter ( the cartridges not the 3ds XLs )

Countdooku666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This one is surely below 4.5. Every bundle release in 2012 you can be 100% sure.

Ok thx for answer mario kart 7 is the best game to have for free also if gateway ever comes online. Right now its useless because there is no way to download the mario kart 7 online update without updating through eshop :(

Fire emblem logo is semi cool but not cool enough to pay alot extra for.

I might have paid extra for pikachu but its out of stock everywhere because the logo is so well made and looks cool.

So im happy with a clean white one for less money. I have a black regular one for online and i won a peach 3ds on nintendo club contest uk which is staying on 6.1.0 for now.

Ps i could have saved a few more bucks if i went into a store and look for a blue or red with 2012 logo but i need to pay for bus or gas since i have at least 40 minutes to the gamestore =(

Reactions: cearp

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok thx for answer mario kart 7 is the best game to have for free also if gateway ever comes online. Right now its useless because there is no way to download the mario kart 7 online update without updating through eshop :(

Fire emblem logo is semi cool but not cool enough to pay alot extra for.

I might have paid extra for pikachu but its out of stock everywhere because the logo is so well made and looks cool.

So im happy with a clean white one for less money. I have a black regular one for online and i won a peach 3ds on nintendo club contest uk which is staying on 6.1.0 for now.

Ps i could have saved a few more bucks if i went into a store and look for a blue or red with 2012 logo but i need to pay for bus or gas since i have at least 40 minutes to the gamestore =(
I support Fire Emblem over Pikachu. Don't like yellow and white together.
But if you have the game of fire emblem then you should get another yeh.

I highly doub if gateway will get this online. Mayby.
But I got the regular Mario Kart 7 so I might update my other 3ds to the newest.

Countdooku666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I support Fire Emblem over Pikachu. Don't like yellow and white together.
But if you have the game of fire emblem then you should get another yeh.

I highly doub if gateway will get this online. Mayby.
But I got the regular Mario Kart 7 so I might update my other 3ds to the newest.

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer Mario Kart 7 Update data from eshop from my updated regular Black 3DS to New white 3ds XL or a way to transfer The included Mario kart 7 digital copy on the white xl To Peach 3ds regular online ?

Without going online on the white 3ds xl firmware 4.5 of course

Reactions: cearp

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
I think the only way to transfer data is online, and updating is needed.
The only thing you could do, is dumping the 4.5 XL nand, update and do the transfer, then revert back to 4.5. But that need hardware modifications. (I personally don't recommand you to do it on regular 3DS, since I broke many things on mine while trying to do it. On XL it should be fine since it's bigger, and you dont need to remove the motherboard for soldering)
If you feel like doing it look here : http://gbatemp.net/threads/nand-flash-dump-3ds-xl.350668/

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if the 3DS XL white standalone edition (i.e. not bundled with MK7 or SM3DL) in the UK will be firmware 4.5 or below?

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if the 3DS XL white standalone edition (i.e. not bundled with MK7 or SM3DL) in the UK will be firmware 4.5 or below?

I don't think if we can confirm that. However, go to the place you're going to get it from and check the copyright year. And if its 2012 or below its confirmed to be 4.5 or below.

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think if we can confirm that. However, go to the place you're going to get it from and check the copyright year. And if its 2012 or below its confirmed to be 4.5 or below.
Unfortunately I don't know anywhere around here that has consoles on the shelf, so it's not easy to check. Also, I think I'm right in saying that the non-bundled white 3DS XL is new. I was wondering if anyone had bought one and knew what firmware it came with.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i bought a eu 3ds xl from local store market it has around 10-15 3ds xl of 2012 release day but in price they are pretty expensive and thats the reason that have them in stock from 2012 price of them is 185euro mine came with firmware 4.2 version and is working perfectly with my gateway

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately I don't know anywhere around here that has consoles on the shelf, so it's not easy to check. Also, I think I'm right in saying that the non-bundled white 3DS XL is new. I was wondering if anyone had bought one and knew what firmware it came with.

Well, all of them would be locked in those glass compartments. You would have to make an excuse, such as "I'm looking for a certain model for a 3DS, that my friend told me would be the best." Then take a look, if it's good buy it. If not ask "Oh this isn't the one I want, can I take a look at another?" Just keep asking that, the salesperson has no issue with that. As they don't care at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: tbf I haven't been around on the last pokeflood