Hacking Where to get a firmware 4.5 or below 3DS XL?

Minh

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys think ordering a XL from online toyrus worth a try? I cant get to a physical store as I am in Vietnam at the moment.

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm going to visit UK at the beginning of July and I want to buy a 3ds or 3ds xl that can use Gateway. Any of you in UK can help me with where I can get it at good price? :D Thank you very much :D

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
clock could try second hand shops like cex? Or game UK. Check out hotukdeals.com and search for 3ds and it'll list cheapest around etc and some of us can tell you nearest store depending on where your going to be staying

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
clock could try second hand shops like cex? Or game UK. Check out hotukdeals.com and search for 3ds and it'll list cheapest around etc and some of us can tell you nearest store depending on where your going to be staying
Thank you very much :D I will be staying at Birmingham from July 8th to 25th then will go to London, so any store in these two cities is great :D

Ketoma

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- Serial: SEF1056**** *
- FW: 4.3.0-10E
- Color: White MK7
- Model: 3DS XL
- Year: 2012

Do note guys there is a Sale there right now on "Intertoys"(Dutch only), Of which MK7 bundle with the XL and various others WITH a game are 170 euros.

Dr.L

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
New 3DS Xl Silver/Black Here in Luxembourg
Serial Number 1116 xxxx ...

Victory ! Ver. 4.4.0-10E

Thanks for the Excel Table !

Carrie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to the help of my lovely sister, I just got my fourth one :lol:

Y5RRecG.jpg

3DS Cosmo Black NEW in original box - firmware 1.01. Such unicorns can be found in small stores in Eastern Europe. Not many of those stores have websites but they may be convinced to ship overseas so if you're from EU and know what you're doing then I recommend giving a try.

I've become addicted to collecting those consoles - I might start reselling them eventually haha

inhuman19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Serial: SW1269**** *
- FW: 4.5.0-10U
- Color: Red
- Model: 3DS XL
- Year: 2012

There were about 7 more in stock, but it cost me the full $200 + tax which was about $220. I also looked around in a target, and everything there was SW13 and above. Still worth a look.

Kanarico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just picked up a red XL with the serial number starting with SW1233. It has 4.4 on it. I'm in Calgary, Canada if anyone else from here is looking. Got it in the Shawnessy location. There's only one other red one left with a similar serial number.

PhoenixWrightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 3ds XL 4.5 from US Ebay with a description of "Like New" with charger, sd, and stylus.

Just keep checking Ebay, otherwise there are some for 180-199$ used price varying depending on quality and the rest are around 250$.

laos101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happened to find a 4.5.0 UL 10 in red at a Best Buy in Boston after being inspired by a fellow user who found one at a BB in NYC.

It looked old and was the only one among the stock in front that had a 2012 plus a SW1269XXXX serial. Best of luck to anyone else who can find one.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a 4.4 3DS XL Red/Black from Sams Club in person for $96. It was the last one there and I think they were trying to clean out their stock (At first I thought it was a pricing error). I felt like I won the lottery.

I tried Wallmart, two Fred Meyers and Sears before that.

dobbrunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I bought also one 3DS(cosmos black/no XL) from amazon on wednesday(25.06.2014) - today it arrived,
was a bit similar to that one from Carrie(some posts above) :)

It was shipped by Peels Media from amazon, and they still have units "in stock": http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listi...w?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1403900672&sr=8-2

- Serial: CEH11011XXXX /CEF10437XXXX(read below)
- FW: 1.1.0-0E
- Color: Cosmo Black
- Model: 3DS (non XL)
- Copyright year on the box: 2011

Was a bit surprised, by 2 facts, one that it had firmware 1.1.0-0E on it, and second thing, the serial on the box did not match the serial on the 3DS, on the 3DS it said: CEH11011XXXX , and on the box it was CEF10437XXXX, probably they mixed something up here...but whatever i will now buy or lend a game with 4.5 on it, and everything is good :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)