Where to find the DLC Guitar Hero series (WT, SH or GH, 5, BH, WoR)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by saih_tam, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saih_tam
    OP

saih_tam Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2014
    France
    Hy everybody

I'm sorry for my english.

Being a percussionist semi-pro, a colleague guitarist and geek recommended me the Guitar Hero series to learn the rudiments of the battery(drum kit). Indeed, the plastic support of the game looks like strongly a real battery(drum kit) and allows to work full of plans while playing on playback. Learn by having fun, it is great.

I begin play it in June 2014. I know, I'm late but it is never too late. Having try the whole playlist of all the games of the series, I inquired about the DLC which interest me. Unfortunately, these are not available any more since a while on the online shop.

I have looked on the net but I found few information on these DLC of Guitar Hero : only list which make me drool. Would it be possible to get back them than without the online shop?

There should be somebody who downloaded these DLC and who has a personal backup. I cannot resolve in such a failure. If you can help me, I would be most grateful to you for this.

2. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    There are a few sites that can help you. Linking to pirated material is not allowed here, but I can guarantee you they are not torrent links. That should help narrow your search ;)
    P.S.:
    The group hosts almost all of the Wii DLC that is no longer available.

3. saih_tam
    OP

saih_tam Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2014
    France
    I didn't find the group you are talking about. Maybe could you help me sending me a private message.

4. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Just so you know, it is against the rules to ask for/provide pirated content, both in and out of PMs.

5. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh

Arras speaks the truth.
    I can not... All I can say is you are probably looking to hard.

6. saih_tam
    OP

saih_tam Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2014
    France
    I'm too late for this DLC. No worries, I will survive.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.