Where to find a definite source of game update changelogs for console games?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I noticed that this is probably not important to many people but some it is. The fact that it exist and sometimes i wonder why is not always mentioned is bad. Usually when people update a game, they make changes, either fix some problems or bugs, add new content, or rebalance existing content. Whatever the reasons are, it should be noted what they are.

Since the option of updates in 2006 with the consoles having wifi and dlc or whatever, the updates are important. I know that Playstation 4 and xbox one has options to view update history with each update. But nintendo doesn't have any such thing. (No not even on the switch, a modern system released THIS YEAR) Still i just wonder what is a good place to find changes that sometimes aren't listed for dumb reasons like nintendo.:unsure:

2. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments

That about covers it. What more do you need?

3. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I was talking about GAMES not firmware updates. "Changelog for console GAMES." :mellow: