Where to find a Chinese G6 Lite?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Warm Woolly Shee, Aug 14, 2006.

Aug 14, 2006
  1. Warm Woolly Shee
    OP

Member Warm Woolly Shee GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    My first G6 lite was english, but now I realize it was a mistake to spend an extra $15 on it.

For my 2nd G6, I want to save some money and get it in Chinese, but I don't see it for sale anywhere.

psxbox.net is all sold out, and winsunx's costs almost as much as the english version!

2. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    i have the same problem, i ordered 10 chinese g6 lites but i sold out pretty quick, now when i want to order new ones there isnt any available [​IMG]

g6 only wants to sell the english wants because their official resellers cant get any chinese version anymore...

3. Falkentyne

Member Falkentyne GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, you need to get it from winsunx, or do without having one. The choice is yours.....
    (and why are you buying a SECOND one when your first one works fine?).

If you just want to put more games on it, why not contact the M3 team directly and ask them if they can sell you a G6L without the USB drive connector?

4. Warm Woolly Shee
    OP

United States

good idea!

5. pubjoe

Member pubjoe GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    If winsunx have them in stock then I will vouch for them being a good seller. It was delivered to me (in UK) only 48 hours after they emailed me saying they had posted it - and their shipping was by FAR the cheapest for me, I saved around £30 at the time by buying from winsunx instead of divino or other sellers.
    G6lite+passcard3+s&h+currency conversion was approx: £60@winsunx VS £90@divino (at time of purchase).

This is my personal experience anyway. Prices may have changed ...I don't know.

Have winsunx been unreliable for some people then? Your post sounds negative Falkentyne.

Maybe it's a case of "1 person comments on good service, to every 10 that comment on bad service". Only in this industry/scene it's probably more like 1 to 100 (who bothers posting on a forum when everything was fine?).

6. Falkentyne

Member Falkentyne GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Winsunx shipped my order *Overnight* as soon as they got it in. That's across the pacific, mind you. It was a preorder (so I was waiting about 2 weeks for the shipment to arrive, but once it did.........bam).

7. Warm Woolly Shee
    OP

United States
    Still, winsunxwith shipping to USA is $99. psxbox.net is $72 with slow shipping, I might as well wait until they get more in stock.

8. ledats

Member ledats Advanced Member

Norway
    hopebuy.com

9. silentdaze

Newcomer silentdaze Newbie

United States
    psxbox.net

the site has great customer service as well, i just bought an english g6 there and got it 2 days after it shipped

edit: just noticed they were sold out