Where to find a cart for a Micro?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by darkdenizen, May 2, 2009.

May 2, 2009
  1. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just recently got a DSi and am thinking of getting a Game Boy Micro with a cart. Although I really don't know what CAN I use. I have a CycloDS, R4 and an EZ Flash 3-1 (DSL). Where can I find an EZ Flash III? Or can I use a M3 GBA Expansion?

http://www.gamebygame.com/index.php?target...roduct_id=29794

That^ being the M3.

2. Spartan117H3

Member Spartan117H3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The DSi doesn't have a slot 2... If you don't know what you can use, why don't you look for what SLOTS the DSi has before you decide to buy something? What you can use is AK2i, DSTTi, R4i, or EZVi. I think there was one more but I don't remember it. I personally would reccomend AK2i.

3. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    He says he has a Micro and wants to use the cart for it.

As for the carts, if you still have your DS Lite, you can flash games to the EZ 3-in-1 with your CycloDS Evo or your R4 + GBA ExpLoader.
    Now, if that's not an option, you can pick up an EZ Flash IV from DX (in my signature so I don't have to find the link).

4. darkdenizen
    OP

United States
    Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you might just want to read my first sentence again. Just maybe.

5. darkdenizen
    OP

United States
    Well i would just use my current EZ Flash, but it is the one for the DS Lite. i can't find a reliable site that sells a GBA sized one. And i prefer a stand alone cart. does anyone sell those anymore?

6. darkdenizen
    OP

United States
  7. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    please use the edit button so you dont double/triple post [​IMG] it helps keep the forum from clustering and lessens the server load if everyone helps do this [​IMG]

That being said, you can technically use your DSlite and EzFlash to load GBA games. You'd need to put the ezflash and cyclo into your DSlite, and then load the game onto the NOR ram. Keep in mind that the NOR ram can only hold one game at a time, and it takes a while for a game to be loaded onto it. You will not be able to use it like you do with a lite (you cant run the smaller games from PSram, which is quicker).

A better alternative would be getting an EzFlash IV. This is what I use for my micro, and it's working out great [​IMG]

here's a DX link: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22019

8. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    You can only get an EZ Flash III from another user, they are not made or sold anymore.

you can try the trade section, all restrictions apply.

If the a flash cart works in the original GBA or SP, it will work in the micro. Look in the Reviews since your unsure what works.