Hacking Where to find 3.60 firmware file for manual update?

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-355425

Cool =] I hope people do the same and keep it lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well this is just great =/ I bought a PSTV and manually updated it to 3.60 but I cant log into my psn account so this thing is useless lol

run this on your PC https://www.dropbox.com/s/70fux066e3us0my/vita_update_blocker_v1.2.rar?dl=0

go into your vita tv settings>internet settings and goto advanced> add proxy and add the ip and port that is in the command window on your pc from update blocker > connect your wifi when its done > reboot vita to get rid of the update nag and then goto the store, once signed in you can disable the proxy in the wifi settings and you are good to go. This method will only work for a week or so.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is just great =/ I bought a PSTV and manually updated it to 3.60 but I cant log into my psn account so this thing is useless lol
run this on your PC https://www.dropbox.com/s/70fux066e3us0my/vita_update_blocker_v1.2.rar?dl=0

go into your vita tv settings>internet settings and goto advanced> add proxy and add the ip and port that is in the command window on your pc from update blocker > connect your wifi when its done > reboot vita to get rid of the update nag and then goto the store, once signed in you can disable the proxy in the wifi settings and you are good to go. This method will only work for a week or so.
Ok I see where the ip goes but what about the port?

D

Deleted-355425

Ok I see where the ip goes but what about the port?

when you enter the proxy ip and hit return it will ask you to put in a port address: will be 8080

D

Deleted-355425

once the update blocker says its spoofed and you can kill the proxy on the vita it should let you do what you wish, just goto advanced network settings for your connection and disable proxy.

D

Deleted-355425

if you dont switch the proxy off after you are in when you download games/demos it will be slow as hell because it has to go through your pc first.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once the update blocker says its spoofed and you can kill the proxy on the vita it should let you do what you wish, just goto advanced network settings for your connection and disable proxy.
Ok so what about activating my system? It says "Could not connect to the server" haha this suck i still cant play any of my games

Last edited by VincentBeasley,
D

Deleted-355425

Ok so what about activating my system? It says "Could not connect to the server" haha this suck i still cant play any of my games

I'm not sure, with the vita you can use a PS3, its been a while since I did mine and I can't remember. It is possible though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb