Where to buy Wii Remote w/ Motion Plus and Nuchuk?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Lastly, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lastly
    OP

Member Lastly Honorable UltimateAdmiin - Highest Rank

United States
    I'm looking for such a set at cheaper price than retail suggested. I don't have any wiimote w/ build in MP, so I really would like one. Thanks in advance.

2. I_AM_BIB

Newcomer I_AM_BIB The One and Only BiB

United Kingdom
    If i can recall (i don't know for sure) in Argos, there is a mini sized Wiimote and Nunchuk for about £20 with inbuilt motion plus. It's quite small though, about the size the width of someones hand, so if you want a big one, i suggest not getting this one.

But it is a good deal for both and MP.

3. Lastly
    OP

Member Lastly Honorable UltimateAdmiin - Highest Rank

United States
    I forgot to mention; I really prefer the official Nintendo set more. I seen a Nintendo MP Wimote for $22, but I'm not sure if I can get a set for cheaper.

4. I_AM_BIB

Newcomer I_AM_BIB The One and Only BiB

United Kingdom
    I may be a bit late now, but if you get an eBay account (if you don't already have one) there are a TON of great bargains on there. The best thing about eBay is that you don't need to put official things up on, so you could put something like "Fan made Mario costume" or anything you want. Just make sure your buying (or selling) what it says in the description.

5. lovewiibrew

Member lovewiibrew Sifjar is a pirate

United States
    Would just like to add, in my personal opinion, I would go only with Nintendo brand. I always buy first party controllers and just tonight was at a friends and brought the Wii U over. We used his wii remotes and one was a piece of crap nyko. If you shook it to grab something in NSMBU it would sometimes bubble you.