where to buy unpatched switch

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by pikapizza, Nov 22, 2019.

1. pikapizza
    OP

pikapizza Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2019
    Italy
    does anyone know where I can buy a non-patched switch in Italy? or a site that sends in Italy?

2. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Guess the answer is the same for almost every country: Ebay.
    Write a message to the seller to ask for the serial number and check https://ismyswitchpatched.com/ to find out whether to buy it or not.

KlariNoX likes this.
  3. KnightRiderX420

KnightRiderX420 GBAtemp Regular

GBAtemp Patron
    KnightRiderX420 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2018
    United States
    hello, what has worked for me 4 out of 5 times here in the U.S. is rental places becuase its not a popular item from most of them but they usualy have a lot of old stock both used and new. i realize you pay more but the ebay prices of new unpatched switches are competative with all the ones i purchased.... also if you go with a rent to own plan in my case at least i had also insurance and recked 2 of the 5 and got new replacements free as long as i kept paying to term. 1 switch had a patched serial and i asked to swap it for a unpatched model and they searched there database and got me one np. so if you can try to gety a rental most likely the stock will be last years models.... thats what alost all of the inventory is,... not just NSW. good luck :)

4. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Any slavic country.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted