Hacking where to buy the R4?

hypn0toad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought my R4 from dealextreme, and now a friend wants one. the dealextreme website seems to direct somewhere else and they say it is out of stock.

where is a good place to buy it? i just want another..

thanks!

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so yeah RHS is out of stock but ill keep checking it out. amazon the cheapest i could see was $60 from http://www.amazon.com/Media-Cheat-Enhancer...03380100&sr=8-1Â

i'm willing to pay a bit more than dealextreme's bargain basement prices but almost double paying seems a bit much..

If you dont need it right away, put in your order at RHS now, and once they get some in stock they will ship it out. RHS is really good, i really like their service, also if you check out this forum you can check with RHS yourself about when they might get some R4s in stock. Just to let you know, Ive ordered a CycloDS Evolution, 2xR4's, and a G6 Real 16Gb from RHS and never had a problem with their service and i live in california, and RHS is located in NJ.

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.jandaman.com

He delivers quickly, and is very reliable. Or the GBATemp Marketplace- either one of them is great. I got my R4 for $30 shipped I think from Hong Kong

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also recommend RHS, i had a great experience with them her ein Portugal, and if I lived in the USA, I'd sure use them
wink.gif

themaniac123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Store UK stock a wide variety of cartridges; but no longer the R4 due to the following reasons

1. Ceased support and updates, future compatibility issues ahead
2. The amount of fakes out there
3. Supports only up to 2GB (The REAL ones that is!)
4. It is a very basic, overrated cartridge - most others out there blow it away

We currently stock a load of cartridges: Top Toy DSTT, Edge, Supercard DS One, AceKard AK2, DS Fire, EZ Flash V among others

GBA Expansion packs also available, aswell as other DS and console accessories

We are UK based and orders placed before 3pm Monday-Friday are usually dispatched same day

http://www.acestoreuk.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: