Where to buy the M3 Perfect Lite for Cheap

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by six-five-two, Apr 4, 2007.

1. six-five-two
    OP

Member six-five-two GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Does anyone here know where to buy the M3 Perfect Lite for cheap? Preferibly under $70 USD or $80 CAD. I have searched and so far Bamboogaming.com is selling it for $66... except shipping is $10. And you have to transfer it to canadian dollars. Just wondering if anyone here knows of a website that can sell it for cheap. Thanks.

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    gameyeeeah has it for 69 USD, I'm assuming shipping will be more than a dollar

Gamersection and Realhotstuff are both over your limit...

Sky2k has it for 66 USD... and shipping to Toronto would be $6.99 USD. They're a reputable site as per other users on GBAtemp. Looks like that one will be best bet...er, closest to your limit.

Thats the best I found through the sites listed here mate. Good luck

3. jelbo

Member jelbo Ōkami!

Netherlands
    $63.50 at PSXBOX.net, plus about $4 shipping (if you choose airmail, which takes about a week for me to the Netherlands). I regularly do business with them, and they're good, ship fast and their service is good as well (got a replacement white M3 Lite shell coming over because mine came bent).

4. six-five-two
    OP

Member six-five-two GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm going to get it at Sky2k since I think it is located in Canada. Why did they list it twice though? One is the English version and one doesn't say if it is English or not. Please reply fast... I have to go somewhere.

5. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    # 1 x M3 Perfect LITE micro-SD Adapter Asian Version

This is the difference. Scroll down to the box contents. I really dont mind having an Asian Version M3L cause Im not in the menu long enough to even notice...

6. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    I saw that one too, are there any English M3 firmwares that you can use on the Asian version? Because the Asian version is about $15 cheaper...