Where to buy SX OS? All the sites are not working anymore

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

I am looking to buy an SX OS license for my switch, but I am not finding any kind of way to buy it, it seems that all the websites related to it are down. Can somebody tell me some info on where to buy and why this sites are not working?

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
??? What is your problem? That from me up there was a serious question...so be quiet.
Read the OP question and see if your comment has answered it :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi there,

I am looking to buy an SX OS license for my switch, but I am not finding any kind of way to buy it, it seems that all the websites related to it are down. Can somebody tell me some info on where to buy and why this sites are not working?
check team-xecuter.com
people from forum will be able to help you out, good luck.

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imo only advantage to sx os is ease of use
ultimately paying for labeling and stolen quick scripts
as an sx os user id recommend to research each option, atmosphere is better for those who aim to tinker and use game patches/texture mods + media /overclocking
atmosphere requires other hardware / custom utility and often a computer, ive seen how it can quickly become tedious to setup
a friend of mine bricked their switch using atmosphere, ended up paying a scalper for a new switch lite during pandemic
he was new to the scene...

there are advantages to both, and each come with their own start-up hurdles

ive gotten 2 switch pro units + os license from modchips direct, unfortunately modchips shutdown
heard rumors aliexpress has them, ebay does but can get pricey
search results can get filled with the little jig making it tough to find right item

best of luck

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What features? Except the .xci loading from hdd or sd card.

It's funny how you ask a question and answer yourself in the same sentence. A bit over simplified. SXOS has USB loading. Not just HDD or SD loading. It works with Flash drives, HDD, Enclosures, SD readers SSD Even in handheld with an OTG cable or a USB-C HUB. I run SFII with 2 fight sticks and a 5TB HDD with a battery powered hub in tabletop mode.

XCI loading in itself is awesome too. No installs. 5-year olds can swap USB drives and EmuNANDs. They have their own setups. easy.

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
imo only advantage to sx os is ease of use
ultimately paying for labeling and stolen quick scripts
as an sx os user id recommend to research each option, atmosphere is better for those who aim to tinker and use game patches/texture mods + media /overclocking
atmosphere requires other hardware / custom utility and often a computer, ive seen how it can quickly become tedious to setup
a friend of mine bricked their switch using atmosphere, ended up paying a scalper for a new switch lite during pandemic
he was new to the scene...

there are advantages to both, and each come with their own start-up hurdles

ive gotten 2 switch pro units + os license from modchips direct, unfortunately modchips shutdown
heard rumors aliexpress has them, ebay does but can get pricey
search results can get filled with the little jig making it tough to find right item

best of luck
ultimately paying for labeling and stolen quick scripts -----> Was this really necessary??!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
He asked where to buy an sxos not to state your opinions.
This. It's not a difficult question. I swear... Everytime a thread like this pops up, there's always the people who don't provide anything of value.

As mentioned, I'd check the Xecuter site. Sometimes (not always) they'll have live links.

Last edited by Kioku,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ultimately paying for labeling and stolen quick scripts -----> Was this really necessary??!
Haven't you thought that it's odd that so many things are broken on Mariko, for example LayeredFS doesn't even work. That's because they don't know how to fix the Atmosphere code they stole when it breaks on them, and they are clearly too incompetent to write their own code...

Reactions: f0li0

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
It's funny how you ask a question and answer yourself in the same sentence. A bit over simplified. SXOS has USB loading. Not just HDD or SD loading. It works with Flash drives, HDD, Enclosures, SD readers SSD Even in handheld with an OTG cable or a USB-C HUB. I run SFII with 2 fight sticks and a 5TB HDD with a battery powered hub in tabletop mode.

XCI loading in itself is awesome too. No installs. 5-year olds can swap USB drives and EmuNANDs. They have their own setups. easy.
But then we can use Atmosphère. It has no xci loading feature. But everything other works perfectly.

Reactions: The Catboy

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've used both and i like Atmosphere more... But if you want to buy just go to their website and you will see all their resellers from all over the world (where it is available).

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used both and i like Atmosphere more... But if you want to buy just go to their website and you will see all their resellers from all over the world (where it is available).

Cool! Why? What feature do you like more about Atmosphere? Besides free. Morality is not a feature neither is open source. Unless of course YOU are actively modding Atmo to your whim. Then open source is a feature. They use the same EmuNAND so why do you choose to run the software that has missing features? (Atmo is missing XCI/USB) If you paid for SXOS already price isn't an issue and you probably have a HDD. In that case you render your HDD useless with Atmosphere. Besides jumping on the bandwagon and being part of the club why do you like atmosphere better? Curious.

I saw some recent reseller (2020) links on reddit. I don't think I can link that sub here though....

Last edited by mikefor20,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?