1. Naxster

Naxster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Daam! All I wrote is that I like Atmosphere more...

Who hurt your feelings? Did you really get THAT triggered?

Last edited by Naxster, Sep 26, 2020
    Lilith Valentine and f0li0 like this.
  2. JonC0

JonC0 Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Where can I buy it?
    Kosmos has stopped working, Atmosphere is not loading properly. I hope the paid service is free from such bugs. I want to play, not spend a few days repairing the console every few months.

3. Krazyeye
    This message by Krazyeye has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Sep 27, 2020, Reason: Offtopic.
    Sep 26, 2020
  4. Naxster
    This message by Naxster has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Sep 27, 2020, Reason: Offtopic.
    Sep 26, 2020
  5. HellaJvke

HellaJvke GBAtemp Regular

United States
    search the sx os website
    if it doesnt show up in google try duckduckgo
    was getting blocked when i searched a few times they have a page on their official website to resellers
    some other posts mentioned places earlier in the thread

mikefor20 likes this.
  6. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    You threw unnecessary input when you weren't asked for it like it's at all relevant. In the real world we call that spam.

mikefor20 likes this.
  7. Tackskull

OP Tackskull GBAtemp Regular

France
    Thanks you all guys for the answers, but the xecuter website is down. Each time I try to get in the site a message says "impossible to connect"

edit: guys, I am using firefox as web browser, it looks like using another one (like chrome), the website it shows

Last edited by Tackskull, Sep 26, 2020
    Memoir, mikefor20 and HellaJvke like this.
  8. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Not triggered at all. Get a grip. I am asking you a real question. IF you use both (As have I) and you truly like Atmosphere better, then there must be a reason. What is it? I can point out a few features that SXOS has over atmosphere. IF you already paid for it the price is not an issue. If you can't code then open source is not an issue. To make the statement you like something better I thought you had a reason besides trying to jump on the bandwagon. I was hoping you are someone that had a REAL OPINION. It seems you were just trying to confuse the issue and sabotage a SXOS friendly thread like all the other clowns.

THIS. Thank you.

9. Lilith Valentine
    This message by Lilith Valentine has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Sep 27, 2020, Reason: Offtopic.
    Sep 27, 2020
  10. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You shouldn't be repairing anything every few months. Do you mean because a new system update came out? If that's the case then you'll find SX is usually a little behind on the firmware fixes. Most of the time they just steal atmosphere's fix. There was instances where they didn't. I am happy to help get Atmosphere running properly. PM if you like.

If you are talking about when Ninty posts a new system version and you have to update.Atmosphere, get sigpatches then with SXOS,you still update have to SXOS and the Nintendo update too. No sig patches and SXOS does have an option to update SXOS from within the software so you can do it without a PC. Atmosphere doesn't have this built in but If updating Atmosphere is the issue then try the AIO updater. You can update atmosphere, Hekate, sigpatches as well as some of the packaged solutions (Deep Sea or what not) to the latest version without a PC.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-swi...w-and-cheats-directly-from-the-switch.574043/

If easy updating is the only reason, don't buy SXOS. I got it when it was the only solution. I really don't see why anyone would buy SXOS these days unless you want a massive amount of games on an external drive(HDD,SSD) or maybe if you have a ton of kids so they can have their own flash/hdd/ssd that can be hot swapped. USB/XCI loading IS the only real advantage. Other than that you might have exaggerated expectations of SXOS. They are a bit more user friendly overall but they are usually a bit late to the party when it comes to updates and hot fixes.

Did you find it? If you did, please link something to help the next person avoid the trolls on here.

Last edited by mikefor20, Sep 27, 2020 - Reason: Making it clearer..
  11. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

United States
    please be kind enough to remove that link cause SXOS has the keys hardcoded (look up illegal prime) we can give a suggestion just not too spacific (I might be wrong here but ik we can't link to the boot.dat for that reason) anyways cause of bowser and his koopa goons er lawyers it's becoming increasingly dificult to get your hands on sx os a little off topic i worry for atmos because of the C&D of dragon injector of that happens imagine if they go after the atmos crew too?

12. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    That link was just for a store to purchase flashcards and such. The boot.dat wasn't on that page. IDK if the temp likes shop links lately but I don't see any actual SXOS software there. They sell keys. HumbleBundle does too. There used to be shoptemp and there are links thrown around all the time to purchase stuff here. Even SXOS. So I doubt the included ink is an issue at all. Unless there is a ban on shops that sell flashcards. Who knows. There used to be roms on the front page when I first joined. A flash card shop too. That sure changed. Wish I had that old account still. A mod will know. Are you a mod? Ask a mod. I don't think you know

Last edited by mikefor20, Sep 27, 2020
  13. Tackskull

OP Tackskull GBAtemp Regular

France
    Using Chrome I am able to get in the xecuter official website http://xecuter-sxos.com/en/ , the roblem is that if I click on "shop", another error appear "error 404, page not found"

14. Naxster

Naxster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    No, in the real world we call that opinion... Look it up.

And I also wrote where OP could buy SXOS, so that wasn't unnecessary info at all...

And we get it you are a SXOS fanboy. So I'm not going to reply anymore, because this is going nowhere. Kthxbyeeee! :)

15. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - working, anymore, Where