Where to buy SX core?

gaLcH

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have searched everywhere for an SX lite mod, they appear to have all but vanished off the face of the earth :blink:
Is there anyone in UK with one spare willing to part with it?

Thobov

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I am interested in buying a SX Core or HWFLY from someone who has them available and is able to ship it to The Netherlands. I will pay a fair price for it since they are hard to get by.

Last edited by Thobov,

AngelForever12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im selling 3 three nintendo switches . A nintendo switch lite with sx lite pre installed with games,a v2 nintendo switch with sx core installed with games,and a mariko nintendo switch with sx core with games. Meet ups In nyc area
Twitter: @angelrejectsx

Last edited by AngelForever12,

yida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi so ive been looking everywhere to buy a sx core for about a year now and if anyone can sell me one it would be very helpful my email is yida valless 11 @ gmailcom no space it would not allow me to type the full email

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
hi so ive been looking everywhere to buy a sx core for about a year now and if anyone can sell me one it would be very helpful my email is yida valless 11 @ gmailcom no space it would not allow me to type the full email
Funny story, I have 30 pieces of sx core and was about to sell them in amazon UAE, but they deactivated my account and I got busy last year so they are just collecting dust now.

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Funny story, I have 30 pieces of sx core and was about to sell them in amazon UAE, but they deactivated my account and I got busy last year so they are just collecting dust now.
If you want to sell them, I can get almost all or all of them, depending on the price

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not likely that the official chips are being sold anywhere due to the legal trouble Xecuter is in unless somebody happens to have old stock of them and are willing to risk the wrath of Nintendos legal team to sell them off. Best bet honestly is to get the Hwfly although the price is super expensive which sucks.

SDarkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea where i would be able to get the HWFLY or the official SX Core? I've seen a few pop up on aliexpress, but they sell out instantly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night