Where to buy Supercard DSTwo? In UK

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by UranusKiller, Jun 26, 2013.

1. UranusKiller
    OP

UranusKiller TranceMaster

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    Hi, where is the most reliable sites to buy a Supercard DSTwo from in the UK?

I need 2 as I have 2x 3DS XL's with latest firmwares and I also have an old DS Lite with a genuine Acekard 2i. (I would of used this old card if there was an update for it so it would work with the new 3DS firmwares and I could have patched the card on the DS Lite). Damn Acekard have buggered off.

Thanks! :)

2. Xarsah16

Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    nds-card.com (GBATemp sponsor)
    realhotstuff.hk
    and my personal favorite zhuzhuchina.com

Top 3 most recommended :)

UranusKiller likes this.
  3. masenko

masenko Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2007
    Nottingham, England
    got mine from realhotstuff.hk, payed no import tax or anything like that. full cost was about £26

UranusKiller likes this.
  4. UranusKiller
    OP

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    redhotstuff seems the best and cheapest for x2 (£50 with registered/insured shipping)

Is there none Uk based? Don't really want to wait yonks.... :|

[EDIT] Anyone got a promo code to give me please? haha! :)

5. Xarsah16

Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    Most Flashcart sellers are China based - which is where they are manufactured.

Any other region based sellers are usually slightly more expensive. I'm sure you can pay for expedited shipping, and I understand not wanting to wait, but you might just have to.

These places do the money conversion for you so at least there's that.

Zhuzhuchina - I recommend them because they were quick, got everything right, and from what I've heard, have some of the best customer service. :)

6. UranusKiller
    OP

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    What the deal with the R4i cards? they need patching and talkback cutting to work with the new firmware. Will that stop it from being able to be patched again in another firmware update?

7. UranusKiller
    OP

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    Ok gone for 2x Supercard DSTwo, hopefully in the future the 3DS is hacked and is as hammered as the DS was for homebrew. Hopefully more teams start creating flashcards for the 3DS like this Gateway but better. Time will tell, but I wont be fussed.

8. jackwang800
    This message by jackwang800 has been removed from public view by FIX94, Jun 28, 2013, Reason: advertising.
    Jun 27, 2013
  9. burtonclark

burtonclark Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2013
    United States
    now dstwo can directly work on 3DS V6.0,many store provide preflashed dstwo,so you dont need update yourself, got my card from modchipfactory.com , their gays preflashed my card and once i received my card, i just download the latest firmware and it works perfectly on my console.

10. Lemon C
    This message by Lemon C has been removed from public view by Depravo, Aug 6, 2013.
    Jun 27, 2013
  11. digitalgames2013
    This message by digitalgames2013 has been removed from public view by Costello, Aug 19, 2013.
    Jun 28, 2013
  12. joepassive

joepassive GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2012
    Iceland
    I Would suggest Eachmall.me
    where I bought mine. awesome place, plus PAYPAL

13. UranusKiller
    OP

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    Is there no promotion for buying a 3DS XL like a free game etc? I bought 2 3DS XL's this week. Also bought the DSTwos that are in the post.