Where to buy super card sd not ebay

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i like the super card sd i know some people don't i used to have one but gave it to a friend to borrow for a little while he loved it so i let him keep it as a birthday gift

i want to get another one i know there are better carts out there like ez-flash but i really want a supercard sd

i see them for sale on ebay but the the gst is high on there and i have no credit card to by off aliexpress only paypal

so if you know where i can get one cheap that takes paypal payments that would be great

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the super card sd i know some people don't i used to have one but gave it to a friend to borrow for a little while he loved it so i let him keep it as a birthday gift

i want to get another one i know there are better carts out there like ez-flash but i really want a supercard sd

i see them for sale on ebay but the the gst is high on there and i have no credit card to by off aliexpress only paypal

so if you know where i can get one cheap that takes paypal payments that would be great
U don't want a supercard for gba

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
U don't want a supercard for gba
as i said i like the supercard sd i a lot of people don't but i do and really want to get one i would get a ez-flash but don't want to pay like 60nzd + for one when i could just buy something like pocket go or one of the many other types of handhelds for about the same price or less to play gba roms

Last edited by jamespoo,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They are harder to come by with plenty of affordable, superior alternatives around, but you can still find these on aliexpress. Yes, a supercard is about half the price of an EZ-Flash Omega, but really, the Supercard is a pain to work with. It requires cumbersome patching software that might or might not work on modern operating systems, you need to either find a miniSD or a working miniSD adapter to use a microSD card and you're going to be limited to non-SDHC cards, which are commonly only 2Gb in size and are just gonna become harder to come by. And even after all these hoops you have to jump through, you'll find that games suffer from slowdowns. I have a bunch of flashcards at home and let me tell you that I never use the Supercard miniSD. Even my Flash2Advance with only 128Mbit of flash gets more use than the Supercard.

If that still doesn't deter you, here's a link to an aliexpress listing for 25NZD:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32879512919.html
for reference, here's a listing for an EZ-Flash Omega for 55NZD:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000196581853.html

In conclusion: if you *REALLY* want a Supercard, you can get one. But you'll be happier with an EZ-Flash Reform, Omega or an Everdrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things