where to buy sky3ds in uk?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by p2user, Apr 15, 2015.

1. p2user
    OP

p2user Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    Can someone recommend a trust worthy site to buy the sky3ds for uk? As I like to not wait too long. I've checked their reseller website for uk and only sky3dsuk replied to say they have in stock and shop from uk. When I try their website and try to order for payment I can't see the https or secure address when I submit my card details. Anyone ordered from them recently?

2. smasbros

smasbros GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2014
    Payment secure is very important for online shopping, through my experience, the digimartz.com has a https when checkout. You can take a look to try.

3. Kumadoken

Kumadoken Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2015
    Hi,

I am a sky3ds reseller in the UK, I do a free delivery within in the UK via the royal mail via 1st classed recorded. Most of the customers from here have reached out to me and have received their cards the next day. I have also been recommended on here a number of times for good quality service. I take payments via paypal, do drop me an email via kumamongba@gmail.com to further discuss.

Best

Stephen

4. wheato

wheato Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    I bought mine from 3DSCardUK.com and it only took a few days to arrive. Paid for it on a Sunday, and received it by Wednesday.

How much do you charge for SKY3DS cards? I was considering buying another one for my missus.

5. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    wheato likes this.
  6. wheato

wheato Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    I highly recommend this site. As I said above, it's where I got mine. The delivery time was really quick, and compared to some of the other sites it's quite well priced.

7. newborn

newborn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2014
    sorry to bump this thread, but I can't find any of the sites that use paypal? some sites have paypal at the bottom, say they accept it, but at the check out, there's no paypal option.

8. nolife1123

nolife1123 Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    Croatia
    Some sites do take paypal, but on your 2nd and onwards payments (an example is eachmall that i contacted a while ago and gave me that exact answer). While PeachDS takes paypal usually (or at least they did, last time i read a topic about it a guy was complaining how they refunded him over paypal and said they can no longer take paypal) also they are USA based.
    I'm unware of any other sites currently.