Where to buy R4iDS & R4iDSN?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Lord-D, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Lord-D
    OP

Lord-D Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Hi there,

I am living in germany and own this two cards. Unfortunatelly they have datacode lower 8.
    To update this cards I need the new revision. But I did not find a shop, even on the
    hp (http://www.r4ids.cn/ and http://www.r4idsn.com/), which says "Yes we send the new
    revision to update". Anyone a good hint?

2. Latiken

Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
    I know that realhotstuff.com sells R4i Golds (if thats what you're looking for) They ship from the US.
    nds-card.com They ship from China i think. And you will be supporting GBATemp by buying from them.
    Not sure if they have new revisions though.

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
  4. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Nov 7, 2012
  5. Monster3ds

Monster3ds Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    got my r4i gold from digitopz.com,their store has pre-flashed my card,so i dont need any updating myself after i received.It works perfectly on my 3ds v4.4.0. i have checked my PCB digital number was 9 . or you can go to shop temp , there are so many stores available.

6. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by Costello, Apr 26, 2013.
    Dec 7, 2012
  7. [Truth]

[Truth] GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2006
    Germany
    Mushroom Kingdom
    I´m from Germany too and just ordered a R4iGold 3DS from v2watch.com.
    It was a Rev. C card, but with Kirby Demo Icon. I updated to Metroid Demo Icon, but that doesn´t work with new 3DS Update.
    Have to wait for the Deep Labyrinth patch.