Hacking Where to buy R4i in EUROPE

0maniac0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone!

I live in Portugal and I'm thinking about buying an R4i gold (r4ids.cn) for my 3ds. And, after some research, I found a couple of good international stores - gamekool and zhuzhuchina. However since these stores are not based in Europe, I fear that if I should order my r4i from them, I might end up having to pay an additional tax. And I definitely do not want that.

So my question is simple: Is there a trustworthy store that's based in Europe and sells real r4i cards from r4ids.cn? (Preferably revision C, the one that works with 3ds V4.5.0-10E)

Cheers and thanks in advance

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not directly go to official site " where to buy" ,then you will find tons of stores providing r4i gold 3ds in Europe. I have checked for you ,gamekool is the official distributor of r4i gold 3ds ,you dont need pay an additional tax seems,maybe you can give it a shot.

phia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone!

I live in Portugal and I'm thinking about buying an R4i gold (r4ids.cn) for my 3ds. And, after some research, I found a couple of good international stores - gamekool and zhuzhuchina. However since these stores are not based in Europe, I fear that if I should order my r4i from them, I might end up having to pay an additional tax. And I definitely do not want that.

So my question is simple: Is there a trustworthy store that's based in Europe and sells real r4i cards from r4ids.cn? (Preferably revision C, the one that works with 3ds V4.5.0-10E)

Cheers and thanks in advance
primamodule
i got my cards from them

0maniac0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
why not directly go to official site " where to buy" ,then you will find tons of stores providing r4i gold 3ds in Europe. I have checked for you ,gamekool is the official distributor of r4i gold 3ds ,you dont need pay an additional tax seems,maybe you can give it a shot.
I have checked some of the stores on the official website, like digimartz and digibay, but I don't know if they're trustwothy. Hence I would like to hear your opinions.

I have a nice experience with http://shoptemp.net/shop/oz3ds.html which is also the official distributor on R4ids.cn. Why do you insist you need get one in Europe. The European sellers also get the flashcards from China. So they will raise the price more or less.
The reason why I want to buy one in Europe is to avoid having to deal with customs and such, which would be a real pain in the rear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls