Where to buy R4i in EUROPE

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by 0maniac0, Dec 19, 2012.

Dec 19, 2012

Where to buy R4i in EUROPE by 0maniac0 at 1:24 PM (1,543 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 0maniac0
    OP

Newcomer 0maniac0 Newbie

Portugal
    Hello everyone!

I live in Portugal and I'm thinking about buying an R4i gold (r4ids.cn) for my 3ds. And, after some research, I found a couple of good international stores - gamekool and zhuzhuchina. However since these stores are not based in Europe, I fear that if I should order my r4i from them, I might end up having to pay an additional tax. And I definitely do not want that.

So my question is simple: Is there a trustworthy store that's based in Europe and sells real r4i cards from r4ids.cn? (Preferably revision C, the one that works with 3ds V4.5.0-10E)

Cheers and thanks in advance

2. Almahisen

Newcomer Almahisen Member

United States
    why not directly go to official site " where to buy" ,then you will find tons of stores providing r4i gold 3ds in Europe. I have checked for you ,gamekool is the official distributor of r4i gold 3ds ,you dont need pay an additional tax seems,maybe you can give it a shot.

3. ryanlaw
    This message by ryanlaw has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Dec 20, 2012
  4. phia

Newcomer phia Member

Netherlands
    primamodule
    i got my cards from them

5. 0maniac0
    OP

Newcomer 0maniac0 Newbie

Portugal
    I have checked some of the stores on the official website, like digimartz and digibay, but I don't know if they're trustwothy. Hence I would like to hear your opinions.

The reason why I want to buy one in Europe is to avoid having to deal with customs and such, which would be a real pain in the rear.

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Cart sale is illegal in EU though, right?

So importing and hoping your package isn't inspected is the best you can do.

That, or find a local import shop that doesn't have an online version (so as to escape detection).

7. ryanlaw
    This message by ryanlaw has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Dec 21, 2012
  8. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by Costello, Apr 26, 2013.
    Dec 25, 2012