Where to buy R4I Gold Plus?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by ipawii, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ipawii
    OP

ipawii Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2009
    Canada
    Looking for a legitimate dealer to buy a R4i Gold Plus. No one seems to want to let you pay for anything on their site.
    Any help?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Why a plus? It's not a recommended cart. It's not related to the R4i Gold model that we suggest, it's by a different team and doesn't have Wood support.

3. tranfeer

tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 23, 2010
    Australia
    I recommend you r4i gold 3ds released by www.r4ids.cn.
    Just goto the official website and you can get more information.

1 person likes this.
  4. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    Have you tried looking on Shoptemp.net or the R4i Gold Plus manufacturer's website for a list of retailers?
    Shoptemp lists a number of retailers from all over the world and also allows customers to leave feedback, so you can hopefully find a shop that WILL accept payments.

Even so we don't recommend the R4i Gold Plus, it is not a good flashcart. You more than likely want the correct R4i Gold model which supports Wood R4 firmware.
    Or if it's the enhanced features like real-time saves you were interested in, then it's the Supercard DSTwo that you actually want.

5. bazamuffin

bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

Feb 1, 2009
    Shmashmortion Clinic
    Just ordered one of these myself, in anticipation of the AK2i being phased out.

6. ipawii
    OP

ipawii Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks for all your help guys, I will look around some more and do some more reading.