Hardware Where to buy PSP Battery?

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where can I buy good quality PSP Batteries for PSP Slim & Lite 2000? I don't want fake batteries or batteries that die too quickly

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Amazon would be ideal for cheap

But id recommend CEX or Cash generators for some of the real batteries if your from the U.K

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do go for online retailers like Ebay or Amazon, beware of bait and switches.
As in they advertise something but you get a false product like for example, broken batteries.
This shit happened to me once when I was looking for battery replacements for Pokemon stuff like old cartridges and the Pokewalker

If possible, go to a physical brick and mortar store.
If not, I would recommend one of those specialized online game stores like any flashcard sites you actually trust.

Last edited by CheeseCake,

Regene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I bought an official Sony Battery last year on ebay for cheap that was never opened and it was bloated when I opened it. Earlier this year I bought a Lenmar battery for my PSP slim on Amazon.com brand new and works great. Still holds great charge today despite it being 1000 mAH. I got it on sale for $9.99 but now it's almost around 20 bucks so it does cost more than the cheap generic brands you see floating around on ebay & amazon especially sellers from China.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat