Hacking Where to buy non timebomb flashcard in Europe?

Otus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Where do I buy a non timebomb (hassle free) flashcard for 3DS?
I'm located in the EU region and prefer to purchase my card within the EU if possible.

Otus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Don't want to be "that guy"... but R4 cards are DS flashcarts - while they work in a 3DS, they'll only run DS games and not 3DS games.
If you specifically want to run 3DS games, the best option is to ignore flashcarts and install custom firmware
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Was not aware of this.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Was not aware of this.

I'm sorry, I really thought you had CFW already installed in your console and were only looking for a R4i flashcard to play NDS games on your 3DS. :unsure:

As @duwen mentioned and well, you can hack your console to play any 3DS games. Just follow the guide step by step and you will succeed. :yay:

Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Reactions: fmkid

Otus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Let us know if you have any questions. :)

I tried following the guide but I'm stuck at this:
Section III - Launching SafeB9SInstaller
When clicking the button on the NBHAX page, the console crashes and I get a black screen with "An error has occurred". Followed every step before that, formated the SD card properly, verified the card, copied the files to the card. Inserted the card, booted the 3DS, changed internet DNS settings. Tried troubleshooting by clearing browser settings. Console OS ver 11.13.0-45E

Last edited by Otus,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I tried following the guide but I'm stuck at this:
Section III - Launching SafeB9SInstaller
When clicking the button on the NBHAX page, the console crashes and I get a black screen with "An error has occurred". Followed every step before that, formated the SD card properly, verified the card, copied the files to the card. Inserted the card, booted the 3DS, changed internet DNS settings. Tried troubleshooting by clearing browser settings. Console OS ver 11.13.0-45E
Update your console to the latest version (11.14) and then try with this method better:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(browser)

PS: If you manually put any particular DNS, please revert that to automatic DNS obtention before to update.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the subject of DS games, I seem to remember reading on GBAtemp that there exists a method to completely bypass the need for a flashcard, and run the DS games with a certain homebrew? Could someone knowledgeable elaborate on this, or point to a guide? I have a flashcard, but I'm curious about this new option.

Otus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update your console to the latest version (11.14).

Well that didn’t work. Updated to 11.14-046E and the browser hack is stuck on a green screen. So what now?

The 3DS is a new 3DS XL btw.

Last edited by Otus,

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
On the subject of DS games, I seem to remember reading on GBAtemp that there exists a method to completely bypass the need for a flashcard, and run the DS games with a certain homebrew? Could someone knowledgeable elaborate on this, or point to a guide? I have a flashcard, but I'm curious about this new option.

It's called TWiLight Menu++ by @Robz8 :)

You can find all the information you need in this thread. :teach:

Reactions: Otus and Dust2dust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over