Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello people,

I want to buy a M3DS Real flashcart.
So I've seen this flashcart on DealExtreme, but if you buy something on DealExtreme, you will have to pay via PayPal.

I want to send the M3DS Real to the Netherlands (where I live).
But PayPal doesn't support American Express creditcards if you want to send your order to the Netherlands.
(PayPal does only support AmEx creditcards in the USA, UK en some other countries).

Is there a website where I can pay in US $ (because the currency rate is low now: €1,- = $1,57) and where I can pay with creditcard, but not via PayPal.

I hope you can help me.

vivienne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I know the DealExtreme only accept PayPal.

But i don't understand why PayPal doesn't support American Express creditcards.

Because the address problem?

I bought from them before, and i wanted to send it to my friend as a gift. So I required to change the shipping address, they did it to me. Very appreciate it.

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What you could do, is set up a paypal account with some random address in america, and register your Amex card with it.

Then as you checkout of Dealextreme, you can change the shipping address to whatever you want.

vivienne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swip said:
Just another question,
Can i use my sisters mastercard on DX without registering it on paypal then send the item to my name?

Of course you can I think. Because I did it before as I said. You can send the package to whoever and wherever you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte