one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I have a U.S. account and I want to get a Gold Live! membership for it. Problem is, I can't buy the membership card from the local store, since it's for European accounts and I can't use a credit card since it won't accept a European CC ... In short: I'm looking for a reliable website, where I can buy a 12-month Gold card and get the code delivered instantly on my e-mail. I know there are plenty of these, but just to be on a safe side - do you recommend any of them? Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps a helpful temper around here, with a paypal account, could help you out. Purchase it from the store and you pay them the cash... then you get the code
smile.gif

Your best bet, in that case, is to try out the Trading Forum, as I would assume there are some tempers already with a paypal account. (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=157)

Just in case, check out the paypal site to see if your card will work (as I've never used a Euro-CC before)

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
BiscuitBee said:
Perhaps a helpful temper around here, with a paypal account, could help you out. Purchase it from the store and you pay them the cash... then you get the code
smile.gif

and after that you can post your credit card and pin number online.

seriously guys interwebs 101: do not give out personal information.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Fox0 said:
I got mine within 16 hours from www.gamehubs.com, 12 + 1 month gold for 39 euro.

"got it within 16 hours"?

Either this is a blatant advertisment to get us to go to gamehubs, or you're incredibly slow at clicking the 'pay now' button. Last time I tried it took me 2 minutes to get my live membership
rofl2.gif

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine from ebay. In less than 5 minutes the code with a scanned pic of the card was in my email.
ninja.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nin10do said:
BiscuitBee said:
smile.gif

and after that you can post your credit card and pin number online.

seriously guys interwebs 101: do not give out personal information.
Err... never used paypal before, have you? If he ends up using eBay, he would pretty much end up using PayPal anyway...

Anyhow, for the education of those who have not used PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...erWorks-outside

Your e-mail address becomes your... let's say: payment address. [email protected] then sends $20 to [email protected] using PayPal. Suddenly, nin10do's paypal account (which is connected to your bankaccount, or what-have-you) has an extra $20 on it! That's as much information as there is between you and me. Don't want to use your personal e-mail address? Make one... at gmail.com. Then delete it after this or keep it for future transactions.

After PayPal tells BOTH of us that the payment has been accepted, I then e-mail KE8C-J8DD-H67A (A live code I just made up) to [email protected]. nin10do now has XBox Live through the magic of the interwebs.

Could I have sent you a bad code that won't work? Sure. That's why I hateloathe eBay. I like dealing with people... there are even some GBAtempers that I wouldn't mind doing business with
smile.gif

interwebs 101: research a.k.a. google it

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.jasper1675.com/

I got it at gamehubs but that was because it was cheaper there temporarelly because they where celebrating the nxe with some nice discounts
biggrin.gif

edit: Went to the Gamehubs website to check their price...it is SOLD OUT
tongue.gif

Jasper is euro 35.99 for 13 months of Gold. or ? 29.99 for UK.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok listen:

There is cheap prices for microsoft points. If you think there are a rip off you either are poor or haven't ever bought stuff from the market place. £17 is expensive for 2100 points which can get you some good themes, dlc or xbox live arcade. Stop being so cheap.

and don't call me son.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality