morrisseyshair

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Long story short: I got mugged and my NDS got stolen. Along with it went my flashcart. I originally payed $40 for it along with a 4GB Kingston mini SDHC from someone on Craigslist. Now that I need a replacement I'm hoping I can find it cheaper. I remembered DealExtreme.com sold it for a little over $10 but apparently they stopped selling them. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in the US and don't care to wait a great deal of time to receive it SimplyMods is fine and the price is fair considering. If you don't care, you're willing to wait about 2 weeks more or less, and want to save a few bucks 0shippingzone is probably what i'd recommend. If you want the above and have the want to help support this site there's ShopTemp.

I'd recommend ShopTemp normally but since the coupon is no longer in effect they're not one of the cheaper right now. Up to you, look at all the ones tk listed and decide for yourself. Any of them are probably fine in the end.

Reactions: morrisseyshair

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really have to recommend simplymods, they have superb customer service. I've used them really good. The stuff ships fast and they even have a price guarentee.

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
I got my AceKard 2i from GameKool in 8 days (including a weekend).
http://www.gamekool.com/freeshipping-aceka...slds-p-184.html

I didn't need it right away (I was expecting 2 weeks, IMO 8 days was fast) since my R4 still works (Thanks YWG!), and the price was great especially since it had free shipping.

I got mine in 11.
Gamekool is great
smile.gif

Free shipping is good too.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to be mean or anything since you were mugged,
but I see that you're a regular member,havent you seen the stickies in the NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software section?

There's the info you want like
- List of flashcard dealers to never buy from *updated 2009*
- GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

have you read them thoroughly before asking? or have you read and havent seen the answer(which probable not since you're asking where to get flashcarts)
because if you didnt, it's against the board rules
QUOTE said:
Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
useurcamera said:
but I see that you're a regular member,havent you seen the stickies in the NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software section?

have you read them thoroughly before asking? or have you read and havent seen the answer(which probable not since you're asking where to get flashcarts)
QUOTE said:
Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.

QUOTE(useurcamera @ May 7 2010, 10:58 PM)
If that was enforced in the manner you are suggesting, 95% of the topics on here would be deleted.

If you're suggesting someone reads through 36pages of posts before posting, it isn't going to happen.
The "GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers" you've linked to hasn't been updated since Dec 13 2007

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
useurcamera said:

QUOTE said:
Also.. I really wouldn't exactly call him a regular -- no offense to morrisseyshair.

He has 167 over 6 years (0.07 posts/day average), by comparison you have 130 posts in 1 month (4.33 posts/day average).
He sounds like someone who has been coming here for a long time, but rather infrequently.

Aeilos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RealHotStuff is the place to go. It took 4 days to get here and the Acekard 2i come prepared to work with 1.4U

Samik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i would recommend 0shippingzone...legit cards, fast shipping, preupdated to 1.4 fw and free metalic pen(dont now if they still give those pens) dont forget to get tracking number

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
useurcamera said:

QUOTE said:

QUOTE(useurcamera @ May 7 2010, 10:58 PM)
If that was enforced in the manner you are suggesting, 95% of the topics on here would be deleted.

If you're suggesting someone reads through 36pages of posts before posting, it isn't going to happen.
The "GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers" you've linked to hasn't been updated since Dec 13 2007
But im sure he will be able to see Ideas
on where to buy.
That list can be still trusted

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Samik said:
i would recommend 0shippingzone...legit cards, fast shipping, preupdated to 1.4 fw and free metalic pen(dont now if they still give those pens...)

Probably not. I've recently ordered an Acekard2i from them (just plain card, nothing else) and there was no mention about a metallic pen on the invoice. Perhaps a pleasant surprise is to happen when I open the package?
wink.gif

/sorry if a bit off-topic

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AC/DS said:
Samik said:
i would recommend 0shippingzone...legit cards, fast shipping, preupdated to 1.4 fw and free metalic pen(dont now if they still give those pens...)

Probably not. I've recently ordered an Acekard2i from them (just plain card, nothing else) and there was no mention about a metallic pen on the invoice. Perhaps a pleasant surprise is to happen when I open the package?
wink.gif

/sorry if a bit off-topic
You had to 'opt-in' to get it. When you're placing your order, there is a dropdown box called "promotion":
FwLFz.png

Samik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah there it is....but i did not choose the promotion and i recieved it in package...i was woried if the acekard got out from plastic because something in the package was slithering...as you know it was the pen
biggrin.gif

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
You had to 'opt-in' to get it. When you're placing your order, there is a dropdown box called "promotion":
Damn!
/slaps forehead
That will teach me to be more careful when ordering next time
wink.gif

One more question: This card should be Dsi XL-ready right? 'Cause I'm planning to get me a DSi XL and it seems 0ShippingZone supply pre-patched Acekards.
I know this is totally off-topic but can anyone recommend/discourage me from buying a DsiXL before I place my order? Is the price difference worth it for the big screen alone?
I must add, I've always had only a DS Lite, this is the first time I'm going to 'upgrade' and I can't decide between DSi and DSi XL.
TIA

Samik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the card is working aswell with ds, dslite, dsi, and dsi xl...normal dsi and dsi xl have the same fw 1.4... here is video where is guy from 0shippingzone trying all cards on dsill(xl)
DSi xl trying flashcards if you are going to play it at home buy XL when you are travelling buy normal...im playing ds only at home or on college and i have normal dsi because i did not wanted to wait for xl
cool.gif
but i travell all the time so smaller means better for me:D but now i would go with xl definitelly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey